IGNORED

B + B + B + B = ?

Dolman Block B

19 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Blackburn - Barnsley - Brighton - Birmingham.

Last four games so where will the points come from to keep us in the Championship?

Personally think, Blackburn = 1, Barnsley = 1, Brighton = 0, Birmingham = 3

Over to you.............

Think we also take all points vs Barnsley. In this case I think head and heart is in balance. Coyr!!!

21 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Last four games so where will the points come from to keep us in the Championship?

Over to you.............

X-the unknown....a mud covered creature stalks the Ashton Gate concourse...

23 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Over to you.............

And of course Bristol CITY 

So B is playing B and B and B and B .:facepalm:

Personally think Monday will be tough

Looking at their forum the win at Forest has lifted them and they can see a chink of light - there's a bit of a call to arms to turn out for this one and I would expect a noisy home support - guess a lot will depend on whether their players respond or shrink

First goal vital - think we'd do very well to get a point

COYR

I've done the predictor thing and actually I had Blackburn to be (extremely narrowly) relegated on 47 points, which would see us already safe. I did predict Blackburn to beat us, but had us to take 4 points from Barnsley and Birmingham. 

I think 3 points from the last 12 will see us safe. Would mean Blackburn need 8 from 12. For everyone's nervous wellbeing, let's hope those 3 points come sooner rather than later!

29 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

I've done the predictor thing and actually I had Blackburn to be (extremely narrowly) relegated on 47 points, which would see us already safe. I did predict Blackburn to beat us, but had us to take 4 points from Barnsley and Birmingham. 

I think 3 points from the last 12 will see us safe. Would mean Blackburn need 8 from 12. For everyone's nervous wellbeing, let's hope those 3 points come sooner rather than later!

Agreed Monday please lads

has more than enough worry this season

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Personally think Monday will be tough

Looking at their forum the win at Forest has lifted them and they can see a chink of light - there's a bit of a call to arms to turn out for this one and I would expect a noisy home support - guess a lot will depend on whether their players respond or shrink

First goal vital - think we'd do very well to get a point

COYR

I agree. Their form over the last ten has been ok, 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Only bad result really was their 0-2 at home to Barnsley, were they got mugged early on. Their only other two losses were away at Reading and Brighton, no shame in those. Draws against Preston, Norwich, Fulham and Cardiff, and wins against Forest, Wigan and Derby. Pretty much mid table form over that period. No push overs and as you say their fans suddenly seem quite positive.

Hope we do not go in to it anywhere near as passively as we did away to Forest. All their recent wins have been 1-0, so if we can score there is every chance. 

The other big game for us is Birmingham v Burton where I would like to see Birmingham win. Would keep Burton two points below us even worse case, with the next round us at home to Barnsley and them at home to Leeds. Think we are well capable of picking up four points at home whatever, but would be very happy with say a 1-1 from this one.

3 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Yep, a win Monday gives us the three and them still needing eight but from only three games.

Just now, Dolman Block B said:

For some reason I think there is going to be a massive twist in the take and the likes of Forest Birmingham and QPR could take the final relegation spot

It often happens mate, a side just plummets from nowhere and goes down on the last day.

After all, some teams have suffered the ultimate humiliation despite only being in a relegation spot for twenty minutes!

Archived