IGNORED

Dolly and Peg and a load of pussies... a review of You and Meow

Septic Peg

So while we wait for all the males on here to put their eyes back in their heads... :whistle:

Today, myself and @Dollymarie visited the cat cafe in town, You and Meow, located behind the Hippodrome.

Inside there were about 8 cats (kittens and adult cats) that are allowed to roam amongst the patrons whilst drinking coffee and eating cakes.

There were only about 9 people in all visiting at the time so it was a very chilled atmosphere and the cats were all happy to be stretched out snoozing or climbing on your lap for a scratch behind the ear. The cats are all extremely well cared for and had lots of places to hide if they felt like being away from the people, not that many felt like it. 

There are lots of toys available for the cats to play with, water fountains for the cats to drink from and hidden away but accessible for the cats, were litter trays that were regularly attended to.

I highly recommend it to anyone with a love of cats and coffee. 

Please note: children under a certain age are not allowed entry so please check if you wish to take along a little person...

www.youandmeow.co.uk

20170505_125746.jpg

42 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Not sure what you mean but that's my foot?!? :blink:

Whoever was at The Gorge on that fateful afternoon took a pic of the 'new signings' and inadvertently included his other halves elbow, it was beautiful

I think this is the first time we've seen naked flesh on here since. Presume it had banned in the meantime! 

Ive seen this set up on tv in other cities but no idea we had one here in Bristol.

Must admit though I'm not a cat person at all, the idea that you sit and eat drink whilst they could walk over you would really freak me out. Even them just looking at me ( as shown in the photos) makes me feel uneasy. I know a lot of people find them very soothing, but I'm afraid they have the opposite affect on me! 

7 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

So while we wait for all the males on here to put their eyes back in their heads... :whistle:

Today, myself and @Dollymarie visited the cat cafe in town, You and Meow, located behind the Hippodrome.

Inside there were about 8 cats (kittens and adult cats) that are allowed to roam amongst the patrons whilst drinking coffee and eating cakes.

There were only about 9 people in all visiting at the time so it was a very chilled atmosphere and the cats were all happy to be stretched out snoozing or climbing on your lap for a scratch behind the ear. The cats are all extremely well cared for and had lots of places to hide if they felt like being away from the people, not that many felt like it. 

There are lots of toys available for the cats to play with, water fountains for the cats to drink from and hidden away but accessible for the cats, were litter trays that were regularly attended to.

I highly recommend it to anyone with a love of cats and coffee. 

Please note: children under a certain age are not allowed entry so please check if you wish to take along a little person...

www.youandmeow.co.uk

20170505_125746.jpg

A fair bit further to travel (you may have to change buses leaving from the Hippodrome), but I recommend the Fukuro No Mise owl cafe in Tokyo for an utterly bizarre way to spend an hour.

9 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Whoever was at The Gorge on that fateful afternoon took a pic of the 'new signings' and inadvertently included his other halves elbow, it was beautiful

I think this is the first time we've seen naked flesh on here since. Presume it had banned in the meantime! 

BAN? That, like this, would be a...... Image result for catImage result for assAF83A746-70F5-4D6B-9F62-6943B3757266.jpg

Cat..Ass..Trophy

Or

( condensed version)

Image result for cats ass

23 hours ago, RedM said:

Ive seen this set up on tv in other cities but no idea we had one here in Bristol.

Must admit though I'm not a cat person at all, the idea that you sit and eat drink whilst they could walk over you would really freak me out. Even them just looking at me ( as shown in the photos) makes me feel uneasy. I know a lot of people find them very soothing, but I'm afraid they have the opposite affect on me! 

It probably means that in a previous life you were a Christian who was thrown to the lions.

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

Ha ha that could be it

There could be something in it. They reckon a lot of our dislikes and phobias come from traumatic experiences in previous lives. There was one documented case of a woman who just couldn't sit through any boring dramas whether at the theatre or on TV. If she was watching a boring drama she felt very uneasy and wanted to leave, even if she had paid top whack for a ticket at the theatre for the best seats. Indeed, it was even more likely to occur then.

They took her for hypnosis where she was regressed and it transpired that in a past life she had been Abraham Lincoln!

Archived