IGNORED

League 2 last day games

Lanterne Rouge

Unbelievably any two teams from fifth down to twelfth can still get one of the last two available playoff places. Our friends from Mansfield are twelfth and only three points off sixth!

Tight league or what?

Monkey Hangers v Donny on Sky, they need to win to stay in the league and hope Newport don`t.

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Exeter in play offs, as it stands.

Damn them, I have a really cocky Exeter fan, keeps banging on about how his side kept Man Utd to a 0-0 draw at the Theatre of Dreams in 2005. :igiveup:

Thinks his side is in the wrong league and that they should be higher! Deluded soul.

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

Damn them, I have a really cocky Exeter fan, keeps banging on about how his side kept Man Utd to a 0-0 draw at the Theatre of Dreams in 2005. :igiveup:

Thinks his side is in the wrong league and that they should be higher! Deluded soul.

I think we all know that being in the play offs guarantees bugger all!

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Watching the Hartlepool game and I can't see them scoring. Lumping balls into the box with no big centre forward.

Got to be sickening to watch yr team knowing that one piece of brilliance or more likely a mistake could send you into non league oblivion...

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

They're as tinpot as the gas, however I'd go as far to say that the gas needs a special status as tinpot TINPOT.

I`ve never been to Exeter, but seen plenty of pictures of their plague pit of a ground. Mind you that nice Mr Tisdale does cut a dash in his cravat.

Archived