IGNORED

League 2 last day games

Lanterne Rouge

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I`ve never been to Exeter, but seen plenty of pictures of their plague pit of a ground. Mind you that nice Mr Tisdale does cut a dash in his cravat.

Pfft, they had to copy the name of Newcastle's ground in the hope of gaining one extra fan.

11 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

True, but he thinks Exeter should be in the championship based on that game alone :facepalm:

Also says BCFC are punching above their weight in the Championsip. :pacifier:

TBF their fans are generally knobs but at least they do support them rather than be plastics. Exeter is one of those cities like Plymouth where if you see a replica shirt it`s likely to be Exeter and you rarely see any prem ones. They do have a bit of a bunker mentality though (as do Argyle fans) and think the whole of football somehow conspires to keep them at a lower level than they should be.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

TBF their fans are generally knobs but at least they do support them rather than be plastics. Exeter is one of those cities like Plymouth where if you see a replica shirt it`s likely to be Exeter and you rarely see any prem ones. They do have a bit of a bunker mentality though (as do Argyle fans) and think the whole of football somehow conspires to keep them at a lower level than they should be.

Its actually funny you saying that, because he has had in the past 1 Exeter shirt and 6 Man Utd ones, his proudest was the one with the name "smith" on his shirt as he highly rated Alan Smith at the time, saying he was one of the greatest players, I um....wont call him a mate during these times of madness. Alan Smith was at one time a Roy Keane replacement for Man U - but he only scored 1 goal in 33 appearances that season, ending his high status career, I haven't heard anything about Alan Smith since.

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

Its actually funny you saying that, because he has had in the past 1 Exeter shirt and 6 Man Utd ones, his proudest was the one with the name "smith" on his shirt as he highly rated Alan Smith at the time, saying he was one of the greatest players, I um....wont call him a mate during these times of madness. Alan Smith was at one time a Roy Keane replacement for Man U - but he only scored 1 goal in 33 appearances that season, ending his high status career, I haven't heard anything about Alan Smith since.

He was in that brilliant young Leeds side at the end of the nineties with Woodgate, Kewell, McPhail and all the others. Moved on to Man Utd & Newcastle and released by them in 2012.

Went round the lower leagues for a bit, saw him at the Gate playing for MK I think. I last heard of him at Notts County but according to Wiki he`s their player/manager now.

Feisty but skilful midfielder who never really achieved his potential due to a succession of injuries sums him up probably.

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He was in that brilliant young Leeds side at the end of the nineties with Woodgate, Kewell, McPhail and all the others. Moved on to Man Utd & Newcastle and released by them in 2012.

Went round the lower leagues for a bit, saw him at the Gate playing for MK I think. I last heard of him at Notts County but according to Wiki he`s their player/manager now.

Feisty but skilful midfielder who never really achieved his potential due to a succession of injuries sums him up probably.

You lot have great memories dont you, how the hell do you all remember this? :laugh:.

anyhow, I only properly started following football in 2005, had been to a few games before 2005, but they were at Man Utds ground and I was never interested (My brother is a right Man U plastic and he is 10yrs older than me.) but 2005 was the day I attended the gate for Brizzle and I've been in love with them since....

1 minute ago, CrazyInWeston said:

You lot have great memories dont you, how the hell do you all remember this? :laugh:.

anyhow, I only properly started following football in 2005, had been to a few games before 2005, but they were at Man Utds ground and I was never interested (My brother is a right Man U plastic and he is 10yrs older than me.) but 2005 was the day I attended the gate for Brizzle and I've been in love with them since....

Let google and wiki be your two best friends!

Archived