IGNORED

U23's cup final tonight

Major Isewater

In the 60s there was a great batsman for the Windies called Nurse. I might have been only 6 or 7 but  I really liked to watch him bat (when test matches were shown on BBC). So, if he keeps lumping the ball into the stands there's a good chance he might be related!

8 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

As it's an U-23 thing, I didn't think Bath would be in this comp. plus, didn't mccoulsky play in it for us in the early rounds before bath loan?

My bad, maybe they weren't registered for the cup seeing as they was on season loans?

Looking at that programme;.

If the right substitutions  are made, Barnet could have three players on the pitch with hyphenated surnames. A football first?

Is that "our" Matty Smith reffing the game? :P

Do you pronounce their number 15's name as "I'm a loser"? As for their number 6,what was the reason for Mr & Mrs Smith naming their child Darnell? AFAIK, that's a town near Sheffield.

46 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

In the 60s there was a great batsman for the Windies called Nurse. I might have been only 6 or 7 but  I really liked to watch him bat (when test matches were shown on BBC). So, if he keeps lumping the ball into the stands there's a good chance he might be related!

Seymour Nurse, what a player...

Archived