IGNORED

Joe Bryan on the move

ollywhyte

13 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

That's got all the makings of one of those "agent putting his name out there" stories.  Would an agent do that without the player's permission??

I wouldn't be surprised if JB fancied a move... the bigger clubs in this division are effectively premier league now in terms of their resources and will have decent chances of returning to the top flight... who would blame him? 

On 23/05/2017 at 14:52, Cowshed said:

Earlier in the thread I said in front of  a stable left back. That position the past season was anything but stable. 

Cowshed, I've sussed your cryptic clue as to who we're signing next. You mentioned stable twice. Therefore, we're signing....

What's my prize? 

48 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

That's got all the makings of one of those "agent putting his name out there" stories.  Would an agent do that without the player's permission??

I wouldn't be surprised if JB fancied a move... the bigger clubs in this division are effectively premier league now in terms of their resources and will have decent chances of returning to the top flight... who would blame him? 

It's possible. Would be ironic if one of our own joe Bryan wanted a move but has been said maybe he feels too comfortable here to push on. 

56 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

His versatility makes him attractive apparently.

Is he really the best left back in the Championship ? 

I like Joe hope he stays , at least for this season.

I don't think he's the best LB but I think he gets far too much stick as a LB. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

His versatility makes him attractive apparently.

Is he really the best left back in the Championship ? 

I like Joe hope he stays , at least for this season.

Jack of all trades master of none....... If we had a decent replacement I would let him go sadly we haven't.

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

There are sensible ones? :blink:

think hitc is run by agents, isn't it? Or rumoured to be. Idk anymore but joes name keeps popping up

HITC I believe is part of Newsnow. I don't think the stories are generally planted but that doesn't mean they are based on solid research - just Internet trawling.

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

I can never remember if HITC is the site of nonsense or the sensible one?

the nonsense one, its run by a media management company not agents, it's part of GRV media out of Widnes,

I don't think they have alot right and most of their "articles" appear to be click bait

42 minutes ago, Kotsy said:

Funny to think that based off summer transfer rumours, Leeds could have the following back 4 next year:

Bryan     X      Flint      Ayling

Derrick Williams is frantically checking his mobile as we speak.

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

the nonsense one, its run by a media management company not agents, it's part of GRV media out of Widnes,

I don't think they have alot right and most of their "articles" appear to be click bait

Thanks @Monkeh couldn't remember which was the "Click bait"

I find it staggering that there's supposedly so much interest in two mainstays of a team that set an unwanted club record and narrowly avoided relegation. If teams were seriously looking at JB, then why has there been no offer on the table to date? If a club further up the ladder really wanted him there would be much more noise in the media

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

It's possible. Would be ironic if one of our own joe Bryan wanted a move but has been said maybe he feels too comfortable here to push on. 

I think / fear he may well want out , I 'believe' he's not overly happy here atm

I don't think he's the best LB but I think he gets far too much stick as a LB. 

1 hour ago, john from high littleton said:

I think he's become an excellent player the last year. Thanks mainly to the coaching of LJ, who seems to have the Midas touch when it comes to improving young enthusiastic players! :whistle:

If he leaves I Think you may find it will be for the very opposite 

JB has gone backwards since LJ arrived

Keep,drinking the meths and await the operation

20 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If he leaves I Think you may find it will be for the very opposite 

JB has gone backwards since LJ arrived

Keep,drinking the meths and await the operation

Oh, I didn't realise he was considered one of the best left backs in the CC last year as well. I thought that this appraisal, was only a more recent thing. Ie after the last 12 months coaching from our excellent young manager! :whistle:

1 hour ago, LC_ said:

I find it staggering that there's supposedly so much interest in two mainstays of a team that set an unwanted club record and narrowly avoided relegation. If teams were seriously looking at JB, then why has there been no offer on the table to date? If a club further up the ladder really wanted him there would be much more noise in the media

Maybe that's because unlike some of our own "supporters", other clubs will see our season as having started strongly and ended strongly, with a bad patch in the middle. A prolonged bat patch, yes. Record breaking even.... but perhaps other teams can see the other 2 thirds of the season, which demonstrated pretty positive form. Plus the ability to recover from said record breaking bad patch, which could in itself be deemed as a positive, for those without agenda. 

2 hours ago, LC_ said:

I'd suggest that solely looking at the players abilities they possibly think they could utilise them better / get better from them

Archived