IGNORED

Waggy?

glastonred

1 minute ago, glastonred said:

One of my favourite recent players was Scott Wagstaff. The guys around me in the Dolman used to rib me about my allegiance. I know he ended up at Gillingham, but I've not heard anything about him for ages. Anybody in the know?

he's in Vegas with the lads at the mo

Was in Vegas with the lads, they are back now. By back I mean they are off on holidays with friends and family, partners, WAGS etc.

As for Waggy, he's getting married next month so probably Vegas was a stag do too. He's been injured this season as much as he's played.

48 minutes ago, RedM said:

Was in Vegas with the lads, they are back now. By back I mean they are off on holidays with friends and family, partners, WAGS etc.

As for Waggy, he's getting married next month so probably Vegas was a stag do too. He's been injured this season as much as he's played.

You know a lot about Waggy's plan - who is he getting married to RedM - is there something you should be telling us ;)

1 minute ago, Reigate Red said:

You know a lot about Waggy's plan - who is he getting married to RedM - is there something you should be telling us ;)

Ha ha no one I know. But I do know 'stuff'  :sun:

I'm afraid I'm taken, and even if I wasn't he wouldn't be first choice, or even second. He's a great bloke though. Just wish he could stay fit, but apart from the fact he's not Championship it proved us right to offload him as there are just too many injuries

59 minutes ago, RedM said:

Cementing the footballers reputation I see. 

Actually a very good finisher when he got a chance.

You could've played Wiggy anywhere on the pitch and he'd have given you a 6 or 7/10 most games. 

Think he was injured a lot of this season, and Gillingham had a couple of managers. Next season will be interesting to see how he gets on.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Ha ha no one I know. But I do know 'stuff'  :sun:

I'm afraid I'm taken, and even if I wasn't he wouldn't be first choice, or even second. He's a great bloke though. Just wish he could stay fit, but apart from the fact he's not Championship it proved us right to offload him as there are just too many injuries

Dont doubt his qualities at this level. 11m ago he was scoring and playing to keep us safe. Think he is INCREDIBLY undervalued. Even at this level you're getting consistently no less than 6/10. I'm a big fan

24 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Dont doubt his qualities at this level. 11m ago he was scoring and playing to keep us safe. Think he is INCREDIBLY undervalued. Even at this level you're getting consistently no less than 6/10. I'm a big fan

Fact is I am too. So undervalued. 

Oh believe me I am a fan of his, undervalued and underused here. For the amount of minutes he actually had on the pitch his goal return was outstanding, yet others got more gametime. That's why I've followed his career since, to hope that he gets a decent settled run in a team and see what that does for him. He's 27 now, so should be in his prime.

1 hour ago, Super said:

Yep saw waggy in person and he said the same

Believe it was "not a chance in hell" but DC said he would be the clubs marquee signing/main player, Waggy replied "I wouldn't want that in a million years"

City legend for that alone :yes:

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Believe it was "not a chance in hell" but DC said he would be the clubs marquee signing/main player, Waggy replied "I wouldn't want that in a million years"

City legend for that alone :yes:

I think 'marquee' signing is just that...they've bought a tent.

Archived