IGNORED

Barnsley tickets

Rc85

Any idea when they might get released? Opted against season ticket this year as going to struggle to make Tuesday nights due to work, so going to sample different areas of ground. Can't wait for Aug 5th!

2 hours ago, Rc85 said:

Any idea when they might get released? Opted against season ticket this year as going to struggle to make Tuesday nights due to work, so going to sample different areas of ground. Can't wait for Aug 5th!

Not buying a season ticket because you might struggle to make 4 fixtures isn't very prudent, if you intend going to the other games. 

You'd be much better off getting one anyway, for the hassle it saves, ticket priority, concession discounts plus the saving on tickets. 

Might be worth reconsidering. 

Just now, 'keepuplino' said:

Thats pretty daft, surely theres some sort of finance offer?

There was but it had to be done by a particular time. In time for the first payment date to be collected I guess. 

It would be good if they could make it available at any time but it was very clear about when it needed to be taken up by and that it's not available at this stage. 

Perhaps something the club should look into extending for all purchases made before August. 

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

There was but it had to be done by a particular time. In time for the first payment date to be collected I guess. 

It would be good if they could make it available at any time but it was very clear about when it needed to be taken up by and that it's not available at this stage. 

Perhaps something the club should look into extending for all purchases made before August. 

Indeed.

Does anyone know why the club don't have SC deals all year long?

Seems a sensible option to me.

On 02/07/2017 at 10:12, 'keepuplino' said:

Plus you can pay over 10 months if cash flow is a problem... Go get one mate

This was one reason I didn't as I missed first deadline and it's too much to shell out in one go. Mate and I bought the forever Bristol card this year. We may end up going to a few away games so Just wanted the flexibility this season. Pay a few quid more for home games but enjoy different views of the ground 

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

Credit card with 0% interest ?

Just about to say the same thing.

Quite a few years ago now, there was a credit card that was approved by FL clubs, that enabled you to buy your season ticket 0%. Think the club's probably realised they were losing out a bit and started to offer it directly instead. 

The last season ticket I had I was living in Norwich (playoff season v Hull), and just took a loss on the midweek games (unless I was in Bristol anyway). If you plan to go to most/all weekend home games then you are better off getting one - less hassle in the long run.

Then the home games you can't make, let someone you trust go in your place. May get them hooked and create another season ticket holder in the process!!

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 07:09, Rc85 said:

I was just having a look myself, the City site is only listing the FC Twente tickets for sale at present, no mention of Barnsley yet.

On 04/07/2017 at 10:23, Taz said:

Just about to say the same thing.

Quite a few years ago now, there was a credit card that was approved by FL clubs, that enabled you to buy your season ticket 0%. Think the club's probably realised they were losing out a bit and started to offer it directly instead. 

Clubs were "missing out" on 0% interest..?! 

Please tell me you don't work in finance...?! 

36 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Clubs were "missing out" on 0% interest..?! 

Please tell me you don't work in finance...?! 

They offer the service themselves  (monthly DD), add a small charge for credit facility, and gain a small percentage of that.

When they weren't offering the facility, they were getting a share of nothing. Hence "missing out".

Archived