IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Redmist

I did not disparage anyone, neither have I insulted, sworn at or even criticised anyone on this site. The fact you have problems getting onto the gas forums has nothing to do with me.

As far as being a Microsoft OEM,  try looking at this https://partner.microsoft.com/en-GB/Solutions/oem-partner-center

To clear up the matter about the tooth. I ask HG about the tooth,  wasn't knocked out during the assault, it was loosened and had to be removed by a dentist.

I would love to have a big bell end as long as I had the rest to go with it.

Just now, Redmist said:

I did not disparage anyone, neither have I insulted, sworn at or even criticised anyone on this site. The fact you have problems getting onto the gas forums has nothing to do with me.

As far as being a Microsoft OEM,  try looking at this https://partner.microsoft.com/en-GB/Solutions/oem-partner-center

To clear up the matter about the tooth. I ask HG about the tooth,  wasn't knocked out during the assault, it was loosened and had to be removed by a dentist.

Still no response to my posts...

Imagine my shock...

1 minute ago, Redmist said:

Originally it was teeth . Now it's tooth . Now it's loosened . Just let it ******* go 

7 hours ago, Redmist said:

I am , and have been for over 50 years a close friend of Henbury Gas (HG). We grew up together in the same area of Bristol.

I have read everything that has been written about him on you OTIB Forum and I can categorically state that you have got the man completely and utterly wrong.

To qualify this I would like to make the following points.

He did not make up the post that he put on the gas forum, it was related to him by the individual concerned and was also backed up by seeing the resulting injuries from the assault.

If he was going to “make things up” to try and stir things up then don’t you think he would have come up with something better than what he posted something that was difficult to contradict? Something that was not so easy to dismiss by OTIB as fiction.

I have several other points to make so please read on.

First I would like to relate to you something that happened to me, several years ago. My wife’s car was broken into in the car park of a well know supermarket. I noticed that there were 3 cameras covering the car park so I enquired with the security people if they had recorded the incident. Their reply shocked me because they said, and this was a security professional, that not only could they NOT confirm that there was any recording but also said that if there was then they couldn’t show it to me. I asked why, and was told that to do so would breach the data protection act. I am currently reviewing the data protection act as I am out of date with it, I will also check if revealing a person identity etc, on an open forum is a break of the said data protection act.

Maybe you should consider this when inquiring with BCFC if they recorded the incident. Aston Gate may have lots of cameras and it may have lots of screens showing them but unless one of the viewers happened to be watching the exact camera at the exact time of the incident then they won’t know it has happened until someone tells them.

As to why the person didn’t go to the police or a steward was that he was scared and probably in shock. These things you should take into account when considering that on top of all that he is “educationally sub normal”

To say that BCFC don’t know anything about this is a strange thing to say as his Mother phoned them to tell them about it, the response she got from the club was an offer to change his season ticket seat position. Why would they do that if the incident didn’t happen. Believe me BCFC know all about this incident and I am not surprised that they would not like it made public as we can all imagine what the press and probably the F.A would make of it.

Many people on OTIB have questioned HG’s computing skills, to help anyone who believes he is no good then consider these FACTS.

1 He has been in the computer business for decades; you don’t stay in the computer business that long if you are no good.

2  He is a qualified Microsoft O.E.M ( Original Equipment  Manufacturer) it’s the reason he was in the magazine talking about Windows 10

3 He is a qualified Intel Integrator which means he know how  Intel chips and chipsets work.

4. Before starting his current business he worked as a System Analyst then Systems Manager for a major defence company.

5 He is also and Oracle programmer.

Doesn’t sound much like a spotty teenager sat in his bedroom in his mum’s house now does it?

I would like you also to consider the following.

If one of your forum members happened to be speaking to a club official and was told that BCFC were going to announce in the next few days that they were going to sign a player and that the clubs had agreed a transfer fee and agreed the players wages, and then that forum member posted that information on the forum, only to hear later that the player failed a medical, does that make the forum member a liar? Of course not because he posted what he believed to be true  AT THE TIME HE POSTED IT.

When HG posted information about various planning issues (mainly procedural issues), as told to him by his friend who works South Glos planning dept, he posted what was true at the time he posted it, same goes for information he was told by the councillor he knows, I also know this councillor and have been friends with his Brother since school days..

Certain people on the OTIB forum seemed to think there was something strange in that HG likes cats???? He actively supports a cat charity, not just financially but with his time and his computer skills.

Now some of you reading this will jump to the conclusion that I am HG well sorry to disappoint you that I am certainly not.  I have written this with respect to your OTIB Forum and would ask that you do the same.

A couple of last points I wish to make.

HG has just bought his 50th season ticket, he is a true supporter.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.

I've only read your post and it's blatantly obvious you're a 15'er trying to protect the bloke or are him. Jog on numpty

3 hours ago, glynriley said:

Wish I hadn't been drinking coffee whilst scrolling down to this image. It's all come out of my nose and now it looks like I've pissed myself!!

I copied it, saved it and sent it on to my lady. Not that she's a sir or a manual manipulator :thumbsup:.

One saved though to post on my Rovers loving mates' FB pages!

11 minutes ago, Redmist said:

If you are such a good friend of his, can I suggest you recommend he gets some decent IT qualifications like a CCNA/CCNP/CCIE. At least he would have a pot to piss in, and he could spend as much money on cats as his heart desires.

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Originally it was teeth . Now it's tooth . Now it's loosened . Just let it ******* go 

Apparently he's telling the tooth,the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.

13 minutes ago, Redmist said:

Oh give it up.

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Still no response to my posts...

Imagine my shock...

OK let me ask you a question then.

You stated that at least OTIB welcomes people and is open to all for discussion, well exactly what discussion has been held on this thread, as far as I can see the posters on here deride anyone who doesn't agree with them and resort to insults rather than discussions. On here, with this thread, OTIB posters have acted as judge , jury, and executioner. Discussion....my arse

From your own OTIB guidelines

Abusive Comments

Members may not use OTIB to abuse any other member of the forum. If a member does abuse another member then they will be issued with a warning, along with details of why they have been warned. If a member persistently repeats the offence, this will result in a permanent ban (see  'Warning Procedure' below).

"Attack the post, not the poster."       

Just now, Redmist said:

You stated that at least OTIB welcomes people and is open to all for discussion, well exactly what discussion has been held on this thread, as far as I can see the posters on here deride anyone who doesn't agree with them and resort to insults rather than discussions. On here, with this thread, OTIB posters have acted as judge , jury, and executioner. Discussion....my arse

Abusive Comments

Members may not use OTIB to abuse any other member of the forum. If a member does abuse another member then they will be issued with a warning, along with details of why they have been warned. If a member persistently repeats the offence, this will result in a permanent ban (see  'Warning Procedure' below).

Provide evidence of the supposed assault or report to the police, quite simple.

16 minutes ago, Redmist said:

Neither you or Henbury Gas in his original posting put any of the following details...I wonder why.

1. What date did this occur on.
  2. Who were City playing?
  3. Which stand was this in?

It's pure crap. What I don't get- and even in some ways it's a certain defiance- but what I don't get is why you and HG persist in this fake news.

Just now, Redmist said:

Abusive Comments

Thanks for the lesson dear...

I have not insulted you at all. I have merely asked you to respond to my posts. The aforementioned discussion/debate being between myself and you...

So, any chance of a few words to my previous postings?

10 minutes ago, Redmist said:

Abusive Comments

Let me ask you a (very simple) question

How do you know that Henbury Gas was telling any form of truth anpbout the alleged incident

Did you witness it ?

Did you speak to the lad allegedly assaulted yourself ?

Have you seen Him and his injuries ?

Or is it as simple as , (if you're not Henbury Gas yourself) , were you simply told the story by Henbury Gas ?

2 minutes ago, Redmist said:

1    I dont know I have not spoken to the victim

2   see above

3   The Dolman stand

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Let me ask you a (very simple) question

How do you know that Henbury Gas was telling any form of truth anpbout the alleged incident

Did you witness it ?

Did you speak to the lad allegedly assaulted yourself ?

Have you seen Him and his injuries ?

Or is it as simple as , if you're not Henbury Gas yourself , were you simply told the story by Henbury Gas ?

You seem to have answered the question 

ie you were simply told the 'story' by Henbury Gas ?

:laughcont::laughcont::facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Redmist said:

You didn't come on here to have a discussion, you came on here to tell us what a great bloke Henbury Gas is, and tell us that we were all wrong and that an incident we know didn't happen,in our ground, in fact did.

And you wonder why people tell you to do one. You have the staggering lack of self awareness that is so typical of your fellow supporters, and, indeed, football club.

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Redmist said:

Blah, blah, whinge, blah, abuse, blah, toys out of pram, blah blah.....

You asked if you could post, you were told yes, you were told of the likely reception and reaction, you went ahead and posted.  Man up.

This is banter and disbelief, yes, disbelief in the original story, disbelief in the bizarreness of your OP.  

You have been given a platform, you have obviously not had the literary ability to cause those ( which I would suggest is 100% of the responders) who doubt, have concerns or think the whole thing is a fantasy, to rethink, to reconsider and believe that this event took place.  The inconsistencies are there for all to see, the lack of detail, the lack of evidence from those in the crowd, CCTV, the police, BCFC officials and surely the dire rag that purports to be a local newspaper would be all over it as well.

Not sure why you dragged this back up, it had dropped down the forum, never to return, until you exhumed the corpse.

14 minutes ago, Redmist said:

Abusive Comments

strange. Did you think we would all agree with you 

16 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

If you are such a good friend of his, can I suggest you recommend he gets some decent IT qualifications like a CCNA/CCNP/CCIE. At least he would have a pot to piss in, and he could spend as much money on cats as his heart desires.

Those qualifications wouldn't help you build a PC though! Not sure you need anything at all to be able to build and fix PCs, it's pretty simple stuff as has been mentioned several times already!

As someone rightly stated earlier, if someone farts in Ashton Gate there's a 5 page thread on here about it.

So allegedly an incident has took place where a disabled supporter was assaulted during the game by a fellow home fan surrounded by police, fellow fans, stewards and CCTV. Yet not 1 mention of it on here or in the wider City community, except some bloke in a computer shop up North (Bristol). Hardly damning.

Archived