IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Redmist

7 hours ago, Redmist said:

I am , and have been for over 50 years a close friend of Henbury Gas (HG). We grew up together in the same area of Bristol.

I have read everything that has been written about him on you OTIB Forum and I can categorically state that you have got the man completely and utterly wrong.

To qualify this I would like to make the following points.

He did not make up the post that he put on the gas forum, it was related to him by the individual concerned and was also backed up by seeing the resulting injuries from the assault.

If he was going to “make things up” to try and stir things up then don’t you think he would have come up with something better than what he posted something that was difficult to contradict? Something that was not so easy to dismiss by OTIB as fiction.

I have several other points to make so please read on.

First I would like to relate to you something that happened to me, several years ago. My wife’s car was broken into in the car park of a well know supermarket. I noticed that there were 3 cameras covering the car park so I enquired with the security people if they had recorded the incident. Their reply shocked me because they said, and this was a security professional, that not only could they NOT confirm that there was any recording but also said that if there was then they couldn’t show it to me. I asked why, and was told that to do so would breach the data protection act. I am currently reviewing the data protection act as I am out of date with it, I will also check if revealing a person identity etc, on an open forum is a break of the said data protection act.

Maybe you should consider this when inquiring with BCFC if they recorded the incident. Aston Gate may have lots of cameras and it may have lots of screens showing them but unless one of the viewers happened to be watching the exact camera at the exact time of the incident then they won’t know it has happened until someone tells them.

As to why the person didn’t go to the police or a steward was that he was scared and probably in shock. These things you should take into account when considering that on top of all that he is “educationally sub normal”

To say that BCFC don’t know anything about this is a strange thing to say as his Mother phoned them to tell them about it, the response she got from the club was an offer to change his season ticket seat position. Why would they do that if the incident didn’t happen. Believe me BCFC know all about this incident and I am not surprised that they would not like it made public as we can all imagine what the press and probably the F.A would make of it.

Many people on OTIB have questioned HG’s computing skills, to help anyone who believes he is no good then consider these FACTS.

1 He has been in the computer business for decades; you don’t stay in the computer business that long if you are no good.

2  He is a qualified Microsoft O.E.M ( Original Equipment  Manufacturer) it’s the reason he was in the magazine talking about Windows 10

3 He is a qualified Intel Integrator which means he know how  Intel chips and chipsets work.

4. Before starting his current business he worked as a System Analyst then Systems Manager for a major defence company.

5 He is also and Oracle programmer.

Doesn’t sound much like a spotty teenager sat in his bedroom in his mum’s house now does it?

I would like you also to consider the following.

If one of your forum members happened to be speaking to a club official and was told that BCFC were going to announce in the next few days that they were going to sign a player and that the clubs had agreed a transfer fee and agreed the players wages, and then that forum member posted that information on the forum, only to hear later that the player failed a medical, does that make the forum member a liar? Of course not because he posted what he believed to be true  AT THE TIME HE POSTED IT.

When HG posted information about various planning issues (mainly procedural issues), as told to him by his friend who works South Glos planning dept, he posted what was true at the time he posted it, same goes for information he was told by the councillor he knows, I also know this councillor and have been friends with his Brother since school days..

Certain people on the OTIB forum seemed to think there was something strange in that HG likes cats???? He actively supports a cat charity, not just financially but with his time and his computer skills.

Now some of you reading this will jump to the conclusion that I am HG well sorry to disappoint you that I am certainly not.  I have written this with respect to your OTIB Forum and would ask that you do the same.

A couple of last points I wish to make.

HG has just bought his 50th season ticket, he is a true supporter.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.

I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about.

I lost interest after the opening " I am "

11 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Those qualifications wouldn't help you build a PC though! Not sure you need anything at all to be able to build and fix PCs, it's pretty simple stuff as has been mentioned several times already!

That is true.

Tbf, the qualification I needed to fix my first computer (ZX Spectrum) was I had to be at least 8 years old and know which way to hold a screwdriver. Tricky stuff for your average R*vers fan

Think this is relevant

Just because he's made some allegations of something he was told be it true or false  doesn't give people the right to publically display his picture or business address you've already had some idiots driving round BS30 causing trouble whats to stop them driving up to and causing trouble at his place of work.

We all have to work regardless of which team we support distroying a mans income and business is just cowardly turn the tables around how would you feel about people destroying their business or causing problems at where they work because if the team you support .

Its pathetic and call your your selves fans from where im looking from you look more like thugs

12 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

Just because he's made some allegations of something he was told be it true or false  doesn't give people the right to publically display his picture or business address you've already had some idiots driving round BS30 causing trouble whats to stop them driving up to and causing trouble at his place of work.

We all have to work regardless of which team we support distroying a mans income and business is just cowardly turn the tables around how would you feel about people destroying their business or causing problems at where they work because if the team you support .

Its pathetic and call your your selves fans from where im looking from you look more like thugs

Another new poster...

1 hour ago, Redmist said:

As I said in my original post that I have treated your Forum with respect, I have not slagged off any individual, and for all that I get nothing but abuse. Congratulations.

You have not treated the forum with respect.  You have not let sleeping dogs lie by resurrecting some completely unproven story that dirties the good name of the club.  The previous thread was rightfully locked; you have disrespectfully re-opened the issue through this thread, in full knowledge of the last one.  If you did not anticipate being hung out to dry, you must be even more dense than previously assumed.

You have also received a lot more than 'nothing but abuse' so this is another lie that has been evidentially proved to be so.

You/HG have received plenty of reasoned debate but you consistently fail to respond to it in kind.

For the final, final time can you/HG please provide a modicum of evidence to support the story?  Until you do, it is less believable than the tooth fairy also delivering the alleged victim 20p that night.

If you think you are being a smart-arsed wum, then you are sadly deluded by that as well.  

You are coming across as a pathetic, bald, squat, middle aged virgin who encourages people to drop their faeces off in a carrier bag in Sainsburys. 

This is not to insult you, this is giving you the blunt truth (for which you will naturally struggle to accept).

17 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

Better have a chat with the mods over on gaschat, all information is on their website, unlike HG's unproved accusation that was removed.

17 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

Another gas head signing up to our forum. Hello 1970toggsy of Gaschat , welcome!

15 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

doesn't give people the right to publically display his picture or business address

Are you new to the internet?

Everything that was posted on here about HG came from information originally on asschat, and then other websites.

Seen any of the adverts on TV warning people to be careful about what they post on line 'cos other people you may not want to can access it too? Christ, even primary school kids are taught this.

25 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

He presented the story as absolute fact with many further embellishments from his own febrile little brain that he has since humiliatingly rowed back on, and continued to do so even after our police liaison officer and a senior club offficial categorically said the story was false.

More made up bollocks from you lot.

26 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

You really haven't thought this through have you, how is the above any different to HG making an unsubstantiated allegation about an incident at BCFC?

It's a business.

It's caused problems for both the club and the police who checked crime reports.

All because of the team he supports?

• Admin
4 minutes ago, RumRed said:

You really haven't thought this through have you, how is the above any different to HG making an unsubstantiated allegation about an incident at BCFC?

It's a business.

It's caused problems for both the club and the police who checked crime reports.

All because of the team he supports?

I was going to respond almost word for word with this, thanks, you saved me doing it

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Following extensive checks, no complaint has been made to the Police and no complaint has been made to our safety/stewarding team. 

I have discovered one complaint which has only very recently come into the Supporter Services team. However, this includes no violence or threat of violence, but more a vulnerable supporter who was overcome by the large crowd and the raucous atmosphere. We have discussed this complaint with a relative of the supporter. They are now contemplating supporting the fan as a carer at Ashton Gate in 2017/18 (via a season card)  

So to sum up, no, simply not true. 

If someone reads this and believes we've missed something, please pass me all details, including names and contact numbers, on adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk and I'll investigate the matter further - but for now every available avenue has been investigated!

Regards 

Adam

Would you ask Adam if he has seen video of the incident he talked about?

@Redmist

Just stop.

Nobody at the ground saw anything of the sorts, including 17k crowds.

When anything even vaguely disruptive happens at a game, there is always a thread about it here, plus it would have been on CCTV. Your point about it relying on someone looking at the right screen at the right time is utter crap. When any complaint to the club was made (which we know hasn't happened, because alleged events are pure fiction) the block in question would have been asked for, so the correct camera could be checked.

HG has displayed abhorrent behavior in making such stuff up.

And you attempting to enable it is disgusting. Have a word with yourself.

Archived