IGNORED

Airportspotters

bristolcitysweden

I am parked on the far side of the runway on the perimeter road.

No city players seen but there are several parked cars with steamed up windows and one keeps flashing his lights at me.

I will wander over and see if he has any city news. Will update later.

44 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

No city players seen but there are several parked cars with steamed up windows and one keeps flashing his lights at me.

gosh, you've been gone a long time…:noexp:

Having flown up early this morning, I am presently in Newcastle airport waiting for my Easyjet return flight so that I can meet the players air side in Bristol, however when I explained my cunning plan to the lady sat next to me on the plane she said I'd be in arrivals not departures. I hadn't planned for that so I've just bought a ticket to go from Bristol to Edinburgh upon my return. Unfortunately, it leaves an hour before the Tenerife flight so I may miss them? Bugger. This isn't working out.

12 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Having flown up early this morning, I am presently in Newcastle airport waiting for my Easyjet return flight so that I can meet the players air side in Bristol, however when I explained my cunning plan to the lady sat next to me on the plane she said I'd be in arrivals not departures. I hadn't planned for that so I've just bought a ticket to go from Bristol to Edinburgh upon my return. Unfortunately, it leaves an hour before the Tenerife flight so I may miss them? Bugger. This isn't working out.

You need a plan c RH...........

15 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Now if only you'd contacted the forums resident expert on return flights

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

You didn't , did you - joined the mile high club? :)

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

More importantly...how was the lady next to you?

2 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

Nice one. Let me know if there is anyone coming.:whistle:

17 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

He's a happy looking soul isn't he ? 

he's just spotted Rudolh Hucker across the departure lounge and is understandably very wary!

3 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

But Stan Collymore's retired, MC! 

57 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Picture from Famara Diedhiou's twitter the players checking in for their flight to Tenerife, good to see Flinty in the background behind Marlon Pack. 

Famara2.jpg

They look like kids going on a school trip all wearing the same club tracksuits - surprised they're not in hi-viz yellow vests as well. I expect LJ will blow a whistle when it's time to board and they'll be allocated a friend to sit by, plus of course wristbands with their details in case one gets lost.

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Any sign of Tim Krul?

Archived