IGNORED

Airportspotters

bristolcitysweden

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

They look like kids going on a school trip all wearing the same club tracksuits - surprised they're not in hi-viz yellow vests as well. I expect LJ will blow a whistle when it's time to board and they'll be allocated a friend to sit by, plus of course wristbands with their details in case one gets lost.

Actually they all look like lads on a stag weekend. Underneath the jumpers, they all have one of these beauts on...

Well when in Tenerife...

6021.jpg

9 minutes ago, RumRed said:

He's/ she's flying at the altitude of LT's penalty, he'll/she'll be fine as long as the fuselage holds out.

As soon as I hit post button I thought of the gender issue! If a woman can pilot the TARDIS…..

8 minutes ago, Flounder said:

As soon as I hit post button I thought of the gender issue! If a woman can pilot the TARDIS…..

Many women have piloted the TARDIS and usually better than The Doctor.  This however is not the place for a geek fest, this is a place for reasoned adults to discuss a bunch of blokes earning an obscene amount of money kicking a pigs bladder about a field (usually badly). :ph34r:

Just now, RumRed said:

Many women have piloted the Tardis and usually better than The Doctor.  This however this is not the place for a geek fest, this is a place for reasoned adults to discuss a bunch of blokes earning an obscene amount of money kicking a pigs bladder about a field (usually badly). :ph34r:

Only a few episodes ago - NOOO! don't drag me into this...

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Many women have piloted the TARDIS and usually better than The Doctor.  This however is not the place for a geek fest, this is a place for reasoned adults to discuss a bunch of blokes earning an obscene amount of money kicking a pigs bladder about a field (usually badly). :ph34r:

Oi! You are being geekist.

I am a geek and a Whovian and I'm disappointed in your response... :disapointed2se:;)

I'm soooo glad the Dr is a bird though. She's gonna be superb!

30 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Oi! You are being geekist.

I am a geek and a Whovian and I'm disappointed in your response... :disapointed2se:;)

I'm soooo glad the Dr is a bird though. She's gonna be superb!

Are you the Rani or the Corsair, be handy to know. ;)

Archived