IGNORED

Burton Home game Moved

Red Army 75

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Hope not.

Sky, BT and the like can bugger off.

We're likely to only be on 3, 4 or maybe 5 times at most, better to have a game on Sky that's already been moved from a Saturday then have another moved?

• Admin
3 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Can't see this going down too well. Pathetic. Sort it out before the bloody fixtures are announced!

Agree that it is piss poor planning by the fixture compilers - Can only assume as it is Oxford playing Rovers that A&S didn't fancy both sides being at home that day?

Am sure there Rovers - Oxford game always has a bit of "niggle" associated with it?

Does that sound correct @JulieH?

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Agree that it is piss poor planning by the fixture compilers - Can only assume as it is Oxford playing Rovers that A&S didn't fancy both sides being at home that day?

Am sure there Rovers - Oxford game always has a bit of "niggle" associated with it?

Does that sound correct @JulieH?

Surely it will be much worse now. What with all of us 'Teds free to get in the away end, as we all like to do, you know...! 

7 minutes ago, hodge said:

We're likely to only be on 3, 4 or maybe 5 times at most, better to have a game on Sky that's already been moved from a Saturday then have another moved?

I'd rather we weren't on at all, even though that means I'd be (potentially) watching less games.

You'd like to think the club would do some sort of offer for this one, can't see Burton bringing many either. 

I'd have thought it was Rovers' turn to swap seeing as we've moved the Villa game (I know it's on telly but one of us would likely have to have moved that weekend anyway, as they're at home to Fleetwood on the Saturday).

The main reason why I didn't get a season ticket this year , I can't make non Saturday games. It was a close call but that now helps reinforce my decision. Also If we go on a cup run or teams we play do , that means more missed games as well, not including normally a couple of wc qualifiers/friendlies.

6 minutes ago, Turbored said:

The main reason why I didn't get a season ticket this year , I can't make non Saturday games. It was a close call but that now helps reinforce my decision. Also If we go on a cup run or teams we play do , that means more missed games as well, not including normally a couple of wc qualifiers/friendlies.

Alternatively I'd love it if the club could offer some sort of non weekend season ticket as I can't make Saturday games but attend pretty much everything else. 

Just now, hodge said:

Alternatively I'd love it if the club could offer some sort of non weekend season ticket as I can't make Saturday games but attend pretty much everything else. 

Why don't you 2 buy one together?

Archived