IGNORED

Lee Tomlin transfer £1.5M

ashton_fan

19 hours ago, Keyardiv said:

You really are a master at this banter malarkey aren't you. I was just questioning your suggestion it may be a lie. People may not like him but I'd be surprised if he did that. Not least because several other people will know the specifics of the deal, who could easily call him up on it. Unlike us who just speculate. 

@Nibor = masterbanter :noexp:

11 hours ago, Keyardiv said:

So you don't think Tan would know what we really paid for Tomlin either? So Warnock can just make a figure up and ring up a TV station in an attempt to deliberately mislead him. And all the other officials at the club go along with this deception of the club's owner too. This gets more intruiging all the time.

Of course Tan knows.

I never for a second suggested he didn't.

Reading not a strong point for you?

TBH, if we got £1.5M for Tomlin, we dodged a bullet.  I'm sure getting his wages off the balance sheet will have helped considerably when it comes to negotiating new deals with existing players.  He was inevitably one of our higher (if not our highest) earners.  And the whole of last season was evidence of his inability to work within various formations.  Look it up in a dictionary and the word 'disharmony' has a picture of Lee Tomlin within the description.

I would love to see Warnock actually put him on the pitch a bit more.  Then the sparks will fly.  Cardiff, you bought yourself an expensive sub with a GBH charge.

Just a thought, but with recent court cases involving tweets that are in the public domain, when will we have to type "in my opinion" or "allegedly"?

Neil W has thick skin so I can't see him taking otib members to court for libel. I'm sure Neil would put it down to "Banter".

I don't think Tony Dinning would have a case either that posts on here affected his career.  

However,  there might be other parties who would feel otherwise.

I'm interested in what the legalities are re posts on otib.

Archived