IGNORED

Star Wolves

Chivs

21 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I don't do twitter, so would someone like to message him and tell him that I think he's a ****!

Or tell him that as someone who fancied his sister and cut off his father's arm that he should fit into the Wolves family just fine. :whistle:

48 minutes ago, shelts said:

We got no chance on Tuesday now 

Well...

I cannot remember exactly when, might have been 2001, but in the census of the time Bristol had a higher proportion of those who professed to follow the Jedi religion than anywhere else in the country. Not to mention Darth Vadar (David Prowse) is a Bristolian.

As our winner goes in...it's as if thousands of voices in the Black Country all suddenly screamed out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

2 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Russell Crowe (from New Zealand)

That's what I thought.  Cousin of the Crowe brothers - cricketers.  Was once interviewed on radio during the cricket and asked if he played.  He said yes, a decent enough medium pacer.  When further questioned about playing pro, he said he didn't want to be the Trevor Chappell of the family.  Cricketing fans will get the reference.

56 minutes ago, cityexile said:

A long time ago since I met him, and whilst that is true it was more in a 'follow their scores' kind of way. His real passion at least then was Bristol Rugby.

Can confirm. My old man knew him from when Dave did the doors down town years ago. My Dad, Dave and a load of others went for a curry in the All in One down Park St. They all were steaming apparently. This must have been the 60s...

Archived