IGNORED

Steve Cotterill

Red Army 75

33 minutes ago, myol'man said:

oh dear Cotts, bad start

Actually will probably help him out oddly. Not fully in charge yet, now has international break to get them organized, they have Cardiff after that and now even a 2-3 loss could be pushed as an improvement. It might actually give him more time to get them up and running properly. 

6 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

Actually will probably help him out oddly. Not fully in charge yet, now has international break to get them organized, they have Cardiff after that and now even a 2-3 loss could be pushed as an improvement. It might actually give him more time to get them up and running properly. 

Agree, but as he was allegedly watching from the stands, I can't believe knowing him as we do that he could resist the temptation to go into the dressing room at half time and full time to go mental!

12 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Agree, but as he was allegedly watching from the stands, I can't believe knowing him as we do that he could resist the temptation to go into the dressing room at half time and full time to go mental!

I notice Carsley did all their pre-match stuff.

Probably sensible to avoid today and start now.

It is rare for a team with a new manager, whether he's properly started or not, to concede 6 though. Big job there but I think they've got a decent squad really. Probably too many players.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I notice Carsley did all their pre-match stuff.

Probably sensible to avoid today and start now.

It is rare for a team with a new manager, whether he's properly started or not, to concede 6 though. Big job there but I think they've got a decent squad really. Probably too many players.

Clearly stated by Brum that Carsley would be in charge of all matters pertaining to today's game and SC takes over on Monday.

I agree with Graham though, SC will definitely have been in the dressing room at the end, and very likely introducing himself to the players by giving them a piece of his mind imo.

They'll know what his wrath looks like now and won't want to risk a similar result/performance once they officially answer to SC.

4 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Clearly stated by Brum that Carsley would be in charge of all matters pertaining to today's game and SC takes over on Monday.

Ok - hadn’t read that until after their game today but thanks for informing me :thumbsup:

I agree with Graham though, SC will definitely have been in the dressing room at the end, and very likely introducing himself to the players by giving them a piece of his mind imo.

They'll know what his wrath looks like now and won't want to risk a similar result/performance once they officially answer to SC.

Cool

Well, I'll correct myself.

SC had a watching brief and didn't go in the dressing room at all apparently. 

C5 football quoting SC as 'reassuring the Brum players it's a fresh start from Monday.'

There we go then, he's saving his wrath, presumably until he feels the players have let him down personally or not followed his instructions, which seems reasonable enough.

I got the impression that on the very odd occasion Cotts blew his top at the City players (i.e. Sheff. Utd away) they wouldn't have forgotten it in a hurry, or have sought a repeat.

Archived