IGNORED

I'm bored

BigTone

10 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

You could paint the Sistine Chapel - that would be quite exciting.  Unless you painted it grey - that would be very boring.

I'm not sure Michelangelo would be very impressed if you paint over his hard work! 

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

No football today and already I'm bored.  Am back in France and so with the time difference that makes me one hour more bored than most of you in Bristol. Mind you spare a thought for Havana in the Philippines who will be 6 hours more bored than me and seven hours more than you. Or what about the guys in Adelaide who are 8 hours more bored than me and 9 hours more than you. Mind you having lived in Adelaide for a number of years myself it is a fairly boring place anyway so nothing new really.

Hey ho

Here's a song to take your mind off boredom. The fabulous Bonzos....

42 minutes ago, Harry said:

Are you as bored as Marvin the Robot from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy? 

He was incredibly bored. 

Interestingly though, they did finally invent the babel fish this week. 

The first 10 million years were the worst. He didn't enjoy the second 10 million at all. After that he went into a bit of a decline.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

No football today and already I'm bored.  Am back in France and so with the time difference that makes me one hour more bored than most of you in Bristol. Mind you spare a thought for Havana in the Philippines who will be 6 hours more bored than me and seven hours more than you. Or what about the guys in Adelaide who are 8 hours more bored than me and 9 hours more than you. Mind you having lived in Adelaide for a number of years myself it is a fairly boring place anyway so nothing new really.

Hey ho

Come up with one of your jokes and that will cheer everyone up . :P

47 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Waiting for the bloke to come round for a bit, then off to me mothers for the afternoon. Cinema with me mum tomorrow as well, and then American cousin is here for a week. 

Oh ah... what bloke is this then? Cheating on Tone and Aden then... poor sods have been in the cupboard since day dot and have now been usurped. It's a disgrace... :thumbsup:

Archived