IGNORED

Sky game just announced - Sheffield Utd away

RedM

19 minutes ago, Robin 101 said:

I am referring to the Sheffield United game being selected for live coverage and moved to 7.45 on a friday night as per the thread. How about you?

I was referring to the "suppose I'm not a proper fan" comment.

You were doing ok up until that point.

50 minutes ago, Super said:

I don't get why some are angry at SKY? Clubs are happy to take the cash.

Sky doesn't give me any money, so **** Um. I expect more are happy than pissed off with the change simply because we dont travel well north of Brum . From a personal point of view I am jarred right off with the change.

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Sky doesn't give me any money, so **** Um. I expect more are happy than pissed off with the change simply because we dont travel well north of Brum . From a personal point of view I am jarred right off with the change.

Blame the club then.

Tbh I'm sort of glad it's now on sky, means I get to stream the game. I can see how Friday nights are an issue when I'd suspect most of you get Sundays off (or the added benefit that Sundays start at 10am)

I work Sundays from 5am (have to be up by 3:40am though) so it doesnt bother me, but like I said, can see the issues here, Friday traffic, normal Saturday job starting times. Perhaps just not drink?? Ya bunch of alcoholics you all are!! :P

6 hours ago, finbarr_in_z said:

I only live an hour from Sheffield.

Arranged my bell ringing club (long story) Christmas dinner for 8th December

Is that YOUR club? I read about that group. Or saw something about it. Either way it definitely rings a bell. 

9 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Bought train tickets for this,  was all part of a mates birthday celebrations. Sorry but I hate sky.

Back in the day games were cancelled due to weather fair enough cannot do anything about that.

But now Sky voluntarily choose to disrupt peoples plans and cost them money, and the football authorities allow them to, so that more money can be pumped into players and managers and coaches etc pockets - because ultimately that's where most of it goes.

Disgusting fans treated in this way. 

8 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Back in the day games were cancelled due to weather fair enough cannot do anything about that.

But now Sky voluntarily choose to disrupt peoples plans and cost them money, and the football authorities allow them to, so that more money can be pumped into players and managers and coaches etc pockets - because ultimately that's where most of it goes.

Disgusting fans treated in this way. 

Sadly the genie is well and truly out of the bottle, and won't be popping back in during mine or your lifetimes.

1 hour ago, leader said:

got a train ticket on tuesday now the game as been moved

:shutup:

Was only a week away from getting my train ticket too for the cheaper deals, to be honest I always do so knowing there's an element of risk a game could be moved, the benefits of Sky outweigh the negatives for me even if I am out of pocket. 

Archived