IGNORED

City vs Manchester - Dustbin Thread (merged)

City fan 1982

I would love for us to draw Man U and the club release a statement with a big heading "get early access to tickets, become a member" and then go on to read that memberships are available to provide access to earlier than general release tickets for all games except remaining league cup games in really small writing.

Should snag a few.

Man U at home would be my preference, with tickets no more than £15-£20 for adult load to card price. Next pref would be Spurs or Arsenal at home as we havent played them since 1980 either (I believe). All the others we have played more recently. I could also cope with Spurs at their place as it’s Wembley! 

If it is Man Utd or similar rich club - as they have a say in pricing - I would hope £20 max for an adult ST holder - you have to give something back to them sometimes - all this friend for a tenner stuff is great but reward the bread and butter too when you can !!

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Your mates can buy a membership like the rest of us if they want any sort of priority.

Sorry, I know you said you're not advocating this approach but any suggestion that STH might be able to buy for their mates really grinds me gears.

This was a big issue in 2008 when people who hadn't been all season stood just as good a chance of going to Wembley as a non-STH who'd attended 15 games. I know genuine fans who missed out that day. Thankfully, the membership scheme has effectively solved the problem.

Like I said I just didn’t know what the deal is as I only ever attend with fellow STHs

Wouldn't mind West Ham at home. I said earlier that I've also been dreaming of a glamour tie when the draws took place in the earlier rounds. However, now we have a shot at the semis, I would take the easiest game possible. West Ham is the best we could get in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Coppello said:

Wouldn't mind West Ham at home. I said earlier that I've also been dreaming of a glamour tie when the draws took place in the earlier rounds. However, now we have a shot at the semis, I would take the easiest game possible. West Ham is the best we could get in my opinion. 

Only debate for me us what is the easiest tie.

Man City and Arsenal sneaked through yesterday, as at the end if the day it is not that important to them. For Lecester, Bournemouth and now W Ham it is most likely their best shot at winning something this year.

No point losing sleep over it I suppose, we get who we get!

Archived