IGNORED

Callum O’Dowda

You Do The Dziekanowski

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I think him and Brownhill are starting to show what the club are trying to achieve in terms of recruitment and medium term planning.

Both coming on nicely this season.

Hopefully people will start to understand that "one for the future" means just that, not next week or next month, but hopefully next season or the season after.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I always thought he would come good. When you look what we paid compared to Leeds with Kemar Roofe I think we had the much better deal.

Onwards and upwards lad!

Was going to say that as well, definitely worth more than what we paid for him especially with World Cup/International advertising as such. Puts his name out there

8 minutes ago, smokey live said:

Was really excited when we signed him and thought he would of kicked on more than he has. Think he play so much better on the left hand side

It just shows how big a step up it is from League One to Championship. He's a bright shining light in our squad along with quite a few others.

Good to see him on the left for a change, had the beating of their fullback a few times and put in some nice crosses as opposed to cutting in from the right. I suppose LJ felt it better he put in some crosses for Milan to get on the end of!!

should have got st least one himself as his pace was too much for their defence

It can’t be difficult being a defender against Callum. Which foot is he going to go to? Oh, that’ll  be his left then!

saying that, the Sunderland defence clearly struggled with him today. A really good game. Second only to the 15 minutes that Korey played. Well done COD. 

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It can’t be difficult being a defender against Callum. Which foot is he going to go to? Oh, that’ll  be his left then!

saying that, the Sunderland defence clearly struggled with him today. A really good game. Second only to the 15 minutes that Korey played. Well done COD. 

As you know Fordy there have been defenders in the past that have struggled to stop these left footed wonders.

Bet you could name one or two that only use the right for standing on.?

11 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

As you know Fordy there have been defenders in the past that have struggled to stop these left footed wonders.

Bet you could name one or two that only use the right for standing on.?

Absolutely. I can’t fault him. Although I did find it funny during the game. 

Really impressed today. Good on the lad. 

9 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Absolutely. I can’t fault him. Although I did find it funny during the game. 

Really impressed today. Good on the lad. 

To be picky he should have buried the match when clean through and just the keeper to beat for 3-1.

Still excellent match and two assists the boy done good.

As others have said , good to see him on the left . When he plays on the right he tends to cut in and often loses possession.

Well done Callum , becoming un droppable.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Sunderland's right back took a surprisingly long time to work out that O'Dowda was going outside him every single time.

Archived