IGNORED

Sunderland Highlights

Nibor

16 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Trust me, we did. Once we got our goal we were far better than them, and as they pushed for an equaliser it looked far more likely we'd extend our lead.

Sounded much more comfortable in the second half. One of those 'we will play better this season and lose' games maybe overall, but with Fulham and Cardiff now up, big big three points.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Sounded much more comfortable in the second half. One of those 'we will play better this season and lose' games maybe overall, but with Fulham and Cardiff now up, big big three points.

I guess. I said before that I think we were mostly solid though. You can see why Sunderland haven't won at home this year. They're hardly clinical.

1 minute ago, Chairman Mao said:

O'Dowda looks like he his finding his feed, good to see. Đurić and Reid should be our partnership going forward it seems, any reason why LJ went with both Taylor and Bobby? Can imagine them being more of a home partnership but what do I know. Good job lads.

Easing Đurić back in I reckon as he’s been out for so long. Don’t want him over doing it and injuring himself again. 

56 minutes ago, KingLear said:

Yeah 'leaving the field of play' or some b******s like that.

Just sums up the crazy game run by men in suits with no idea how it feels to score a goal, let alone a winner. 

Call the ref a c£&t or something and get away with it but celebrate like that and its worth a yellow. 

Rule makers are waaaay out of touch with this game. 

Archived