IGNORED

Sunderland Highlights

Nibor

40 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Love these "behind the scenes" videos...

I gotta admit, that video made Sunderland all "posh" having to wear matching suits as if they attended Eton and then we rocked up in casual sport wear.

Them ball punches to the guy on his mobile filming also hints to typical schoolboy playground behaviour and it just shows that the players are having fun and enjoying themselves. I had to larf at that.

Going back to the highlights, it even showed on there how poor we were, I watched the game, we were abysmal today, 1st half we was 2nd best, That Sunderland goal just shouldnt have happened. 2nd half we became much much better when Korey and Đurić came on.

39 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I gotta admit, that video made Sunderland all "posh" having to wear matching suits as if they attended Eton and then we rocked up in casual sport wear.

Them ball punches to the guy on his mobile filming also hints to typical schoolboy playground behaviour and it just shows that the players are having fun and enjoying themselves. I had to larf at that.

Going back to the highlights, it even showed on there how poor we were, I watched the game, we were abysmal today, 1st half we was 2nd best, That Sunderland goal just shouldnt have happened. 2nd half we became much much better when Korey and Đurić came on.

You are actually crazy then..

2 hours ago, Offside said:

Great to see a cross from a wide position for the winner. O’Dowda is coming on leaps and bounds.

Abysmal defending for their goal - even worse than for Leeds’ second goal last week.

Not a problem if Fielding holds first effort. Weak shot.

19 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Abysmal? May not have been free flowing football, but that's fine, step up and win the game after that, that's what we did against Palace, and then to-day.Hate to think how some would react if we were 3-0 down at half-time.

First half yes.

Archived