IGNORED

Just seen @CyderInACan on telly!

Bristol Rob

• Admin
3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Well @CyderInACan had a brief fling with him when Jim starred as Buttons down at the Panto, but I think you are going on an Alison Holloway trip here.

I’m sure I can recall some stories not to be repeated on here, about her and goings on at a certain rugby club before she married Jim Davidson.

9 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Quite. He preferred his princesses much much younger it seemed. 

You're up early as well Reg, couldnt sleep ? Got to move a caravan from Brean to Mark then breakfast and then on the way to the Gate. So excited about a 12 kick off :whistle:

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

After your telly appearance yesterday I assumed you were up early waiting on news of your Spacey-type behaviour to make Point West.

Any comparison to one of the greatest English footballers of all time, albeit in the Women's game, is a compliment of the highest order. If only my exploits in the Downs League in the early 90s had been recorded for posterity, you could see the full extent of my goal scoring prowess  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marieanne_Spacey

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Out of interest Reg, why were you at Ashton Gate when they were filming?

I'd popped over to the City Shop in my WFH lunchtime to get one of the City/Poppy pin badges and was colllared by that northern geezer who was asking the (few) passers by their views on the season so far. He, sadly, cut out my digs at the sags and fatty. 

6 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I'd popped over to the City Shop in my WFH lunchtime to get one of the City/Poppy pin badges and was colllared by that northern geezer who was asking the (few) passers by their views on the season so far. He, sadly, cut out my digs at the sags and fatty. 

I assume you mentioned #DMS

Archived