IGNORED

Evra - banned

RedM

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Not a problem for him 7 month break then some Chinese or Quatar club will buy him on 200k per week to top up his pension..a fuckibg dick of a player and symptomises everything that is wrong with modern football 

Care to elaborate? I haven't heard his name for a few years until this incident.

2 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Not a problem for him 7 month break then some Chinese or Quatar club will buy him on 200k per week to top up his pension..a fuckibg dick of a player and symptomises everything that is wrong with modern football 

whilst agreeing with you

if someone wound me up for thirty minutes I would kick shit out of them as well

just saying.

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

Ooooo, you're hard

no just being honest.

banter is one thing, being part of a herd picking on one person is another.

before you have a go at a player think how you would feel if a few thousand people were having a go at you. put yourself in their boots first.

9 hours ago, reddoh said:

no just being honest.

banter is one thing, being part of a herd picking on one person is another.

before you have a go at a player think how you would feel if a few thousand people were having a go at you. put yourself in their boots first.

Evra was totally wrong and deserves his ban, but you are right. 

Do people think he’s just wandered over and decided to kick the bloke..?! People should ask themselves what could have prompted such a reaction. 

It’s like all the idiots in a ground who hurl unlimited abuse at a player for a period of time and they cry like babies and report him if he dares to respond with a gesture in their direction. 

It clearly runs deeper than the events of that night. Who spends the time and money on traveling to watch their club play away in a European tie, only to dish out such abuse at your own players, half an hour before kick off..?!!

Archived