IGNORED

Sale on in the club shop. 35 percent off for season card plus

Dollymarie

At the risk of sounding like NTTDS, the club shop have a sale on between now and Monday where everything is 20% off, however if you are a season card plus holder, you get 15% on top of that off of everything, but only if you physically go to the store. The 20% discount applies online. 

Free delivery too :)

Just sharing in case anyone hasn’t seen it. 

Shout if any exiles want me to go collect anything for them.  

40 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Don't have my season card on me, will I'd suffice? 

They said any email you’ve got on your phone where you’ve purchased tickets and so it therefore says plus on there, that’ll be proof enough. 

Ruddy busy in the shop for a non match day by the way. 

If you’re an exile who can’t get down the shop in person to check the quality, and you’re thinking about ordering replica shirts, my advice is don’t. 

A month ago I ordered a home and an away shirt. The away shirt arrived with a manufacturing fault that should have been picked up by the shop staff. After a week of chasing they sent me a replacement shirt FOC (fair enough I thought), but the second away shirt arrived with glue/print embedded on the front of the shirt; which I assume is residue from the screen press that heat presses on the sponsor. 

I emailed them a week ago asking what they wanted to do now, but I’ve yet to have a reply despite chasing. 

37 minutes ago, locobaker said:

What a Joke. Our shop is again. Weeks before a big game. Christmas soon. And yes no home shirts in Medium or Large. Sack the store Manager. Not blaming the staff

That is madness. It shouldn’t be hard to keep an eye on stock levels and be sure to have stock in place approaching Christmas. Better to end up with a few too many than none at all. Running out of one size might be understandable but having no standard sizes suggests very poor stock management. That has to be costing the club sales - particularly with the big one around the corner as you say.

Is this correct? Have just been told by my brother that last season, he went to buy a child's home shirt & when he got to the till, he was told that it was free as he was entitled to one as he was a season ticket holder. I knew that kid season ticket holders are entitled, but have never heard of this. Cheers. COYR 

5 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Is this correct? Have just been told by my brother that last season, he went to buy a child's home shirt & when he got to the till, he was told that it was free as he was entitled to one as he was a season ticket holder. I knew that kid season ticket holders are entitled, but have never heard of this. Cheers. COYR 

Home shirt comes free with u12 season ticket yes.

16 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Home shirt comes free with u12 season ticket yes.

I'm reading this as he went to pay with his adult(?) ST and was told kids shirts are free as he is a ST holder??? Surely this isn't right, good luck to him I guess he just got lucky!

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm reading this as he went to pay with his adult(?) ST and was told kids shirts are free as he is a ST holder??? Surely this isn't right, good luck to him I guess he just got lucky!

Yeah, your reading it right. Couldn't believe it. Have never heard of it before. So just a glitch on the system I guess. Bugger, would of been nice on my trip up the Gate tomorrow! COYR 

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

While I was there, I thought I'd buy a Bristol Rugby home shirt for my 24yo son; the only adult sizes available are 3XL, 4XL and 5XL. :noexp:

Lovely staff; shame about the stock.

Understandable if it was the end of the season but a shambles in November. Imagine not being able to buy a United or Arsenal shirt at this time of year. City really need to up their game here.

Archived