IGNORED

Sale on in the club shop. 35 percent off for season card plus

Dollymarie

8 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Dave why is their top made by Kappa and not Bristol Sport?  Saw it in the store the other day and it just struck me as odd. 

Kappa are 'official apparel' partner of the BBL and every other team is also wearing Kappa so I'd suggest it's a requirement of the league itself.

The Flyers have worn a Bristol Sport branded kit (as shown here) but they also wore it with what appeared to be stickers covering the Bristol Sport logo (as shown here) presumably when they were told off by the BBL head honchos.

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 09:37, Dollymarie said:

At the risk of sounding like NTTDS, the club shop have a sale on between now and Monday where everything is 20% off, however if you are a season card plus holder, you get 15% on top of that off of everything, but only if you physically go to the store. The 20% discount applies online. 

Free delivery too :)

Just sharing in case anyone hasn’t seen it. 

Shout if any exiles want me to go collect anything for them.  

Will you deliver personally ?

Don’t know if it will ever change but the stock in the shop is no better than National League standard.

I've been in so many other club shops where they have stylish leisure clothing, not the hotch potch selection we have, the majority of which looks like it’s been designed by a 9 year old.

Also, why such a small shop for a club with a 27000 capacity and stock for 3 different teams? 

Archived