IGNORED

When are Villa tickets going on sale? (Merged)

exAtyeoMax

• Admin

Heard the top tier was really cramped and had no bar facilities last year

Like others it was a ground I wanted to tick off as only previously been there when England were playing around the country.

Bottom tier wasn't much better very cramped area

We can't really complain about the £30 when we are charging £32 for teams to come to us

14 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I'm really in two minds about going, it's an awful lot once you take travel in to account, but I've never done Villa Park.

Must admit if I hadn’t been I would be going, great crowd Xmas N/Y games. I might have a weak moment and go myself. Done a few away games this year and all been wins, anyone want to pay for my ticket? :laughcont:

1 hour ago, El Hombrecito said:

Tickets for City’s New Year’s Day trip to Aston Villa will go on sale from tomorrow (Wednesday) to season card PLUS holders.

Lee Johnson’s men visit Villa Park on the first day of 2018, with slightly later kick-off time of 5.30pm.

The club has received a full allocation of 2,100 tickets for the Sky Bet Championship encounter, which will be placed on sale from 10am tomorrow.

TICKET PRICING

Adult - £30
Senior 65+/Full time student/Armed Forces - £20
Under-21 - £17
Under-16 - £10
Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using adults - £25

SALES PROCESS

Season card PLUS holders (and half-season card holders) can purchase online from tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10am, with phone sales from Friday, December 8th.

All season card holders can buy online from Monday, December 11th at 10am, with phone sales beginning two days later.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to Forever Bristol members online from Friday, December 15th, while general sale is pencilled in for Wednesday, December 20th – subject to availability.

CATS COACHES

Coaches will run to Villa Park, which departs from Ashton Gate at 1.45pm. Seats cost £22 for season card PLUS holders, £27 for all others.

Supporters will be able to park at Ashton Gate.

Did anyone who purchased a half season card automatically get plus status then? Just seems odd that they’re in with Season ticket plus and then normal ST holders are the next group back?

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Like others it was a ground I wanted to tick off as only previously been there when England were playing around the country.

We can't really complain about the £30 when we are charging £32 for teams to come to us

I was in the top tier last season, it was shit!!  Pigeons in the roof area as well so had a few splatters on my coat when we left.

I'd been in the home area about 20 years ago when I took my boy to watch Arsenal and that was fine, but the away section was not what I was expecting from a ground that used to host FA Cup Semi Finals.

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I was in the top tier last season, it was shit!!  Pigeons in the roof area as well so had a few splatters on my coat when we left.

I'd been in the home area about 20 years ago when I took my boy to watch Arsenal and that was fine, but the away section was not what I was expecting from a ground that used to host FA Cup Semi Finals.

Exactly. Cramped and the view was poor, very restricted looking along the touch line. Our own fans were idiots too and quite intimidating, ( no I wasn’t near the ‘lads’) that and QPR were my worse away days. That’s why I’m giving both a miss

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

I thought we only charged away teams what they charge us?

@AdamB can you confirm?

29 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Villa away last year was the best our fans were all season, state of people who hated it cause it was "a bit cramped". Great away end.

See my post, I can take being cramped but when blokes who can’t hold their drink arrive and decide they want you out of your seat they are really arses. 

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Exactly. Cramped and the view was poor, very restricted looking along the touch line. Our own fans were idiots too and quite intimidating, ( no I wasn’t near the ‘lads’) that and QPR were my worse away days. That’s why I’m giving both a miss

Fans being loud, lary and trying to intimidate the opposition at a football game; how dare they!

Just now, RedM said:

Like QPR are we getting less so they can give more to home fans due to it being Xmas/NewYear?

Villa don't get near selling out ever unless they're playing Blues. This allocation is a joke, as is the QPR allocation, but the club provide no answers as to why they are what they are.

1 minute ago, BCFC J said:

Villa don't get near selling out ever unless they're playing Blues. This allocation is a joke, as is the QPR allocation, but the club provide no answers as to why they are what they are.

The QPR ticketing has been answered in the Q&A section by Adam.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

The QPR ticketing has been answered in the Q&A section by Adam.

Just saw it, thanks @AdamB. It would be brilliant if the QPR game at AG is a biggie for them, you need to seriously consider returning the favour only giving them 1,700, or 2,000, whichever is the minimum they legally have to have.

Either way, they probably won't get near that number. Their away support is sh*te.

1 minute ago, phantom said:

I stand to be corrected but pretty sure they restricted our allocation last season

I don’t remember. Like I said it was a night match straight after Newcastle away and there were a lot of us there, unsure if we sold out or we didn’t ask for ot weren’t offered more tickets

38 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Completely agree. I was in the top tier as well last season and the facilities were appalling - no beer and a tiny kiosk with huge queues for hot drinks. I was looking forward to visiting Villa Park and it was a big letdown. 

14 minutes ago, harrys said:

What Q&A section? Why have we been given so few tickets for a ground that holds 40,000?

The Q&A sub forum within the football chat section. That answers your first question.

Regarding Villa I don’t know for sure. Maybe you could ask in the Q&A section

20 minutes ago, RedM said:

The Q&A sub forum within the football chat section. That answers your first question.

Regarding Villa I don’t know for sure. Maybe you could ask in the Q&A section

Thanks, just found it, should of gave us the lower their, can’t see QPR selling many extra tickets even with the lower prices, Saturday before Xmas, they are playing rubbish and they seem to thoroughly dislike their manager

Archived