IGNORED

Tonight gate

Topper 123

10 hours ago, bs3 said:

The club need to look at its current pricing structure if we are to increase the attendances.

Attendances are already increasing and the priority for the club has to be to maximise revenues, not fill the ground, which is not the same thing. The ground was near sell out for Leeds at Gold category prices...

6 minutes ago, basshead said:

had mates come over from bath  paid £37 each .far too much especially as live on sky

....that said, I absolutely agree that the club needs to reconsider prices for games on television. I’m not going to pay £30-plus when I can buy a Sky Sports day pass for £6.99.

Crowd was announced as 18k plus but probably only 16k plus. A slightly awkward kick off time and fans including Season Card Holders staying home to watch the match on tv. But those that did manage to get there saw a fantastic game with City showing that we are up the top of this league on merit. Hopefully LJ will bring in at least two quality players in January and with our other crocked players coming back starting then, we can push hard for automatic promotion. COYRs.

13 hours ago, Juan Kerr said:

Has a crusty sock under his bed.

10 hours ago, Juan Kerr said:

Pebble glasses, Dr Who scarf, B.O., ticket for CATS Coach 1.

12 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

And spaghetti hoop stains on his vest.

Take out the coach 1 reference and we could be describing our good friend Henbury Gas

Archived