IGNORED

Match Report: Smash and grab and I've written a really long essay

Olé

I haven't. You all saw it on TV. Up the ******* City. 

p.s. we were second best all the game but our quality beats their quantity and it's not often in my life that this was our rep. We were better right before the red card, ended up with too many forwards and hitting it long, so didn't think we would actually win but Paterson has such quality on the ball and moves it until there is an opening. Winner was bananas. Korey was amazing as usual and the tackle was scandalous, his injury is more important than anything right now. Normal service resumed when the game isn't on TV and I'm not ten shots deep at a bar in Sheffield. What a team.

16 minutes ago, Olé said:

I haven't. You all saw it on TV. Up the ******* City. 

p.s. we were second best all the game but our quality beats their quantity and it's not often in my life that this was our rep. We were better right before the red card, ended up with too many forwards and hitting it long, so didn't think we would actually win but Paterson has such quality on the ball and moves it until there is an opening. Winner was bananas. Korey was amazing as usual and the tackle was scandalous, his injury is more important than anything right now. Normal service resumed when the game isn't on TV and I'm not ten shots deep at a bar in Sheffield. What a team.

Best report so far ;)   

Finally an @Olé match report we can quote!! 

We were not very good tonight and that is ok because they haven’t made poor play a habit this season. Tbf, Sheffield were just coming back from a big loss and are in a bit of bad form. They were never going to rollover for us. Great spirit to get the 3 points but would have taken the draw or loss if it meant Korey stayed fit. Hope it is just a very sore one and is only out a few weeks at most but I fear that may not be the case as his ankle turned quite badly. 

7 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Is this a hint on my Match Days lack of brevity?!

Purely tongue in cheek and that I loved the feeling of enjoyment and post match celebration.

I am sure I'm not the only one that thinks that match days wouldn't be the same without your wonderful prose . The day , and build up doesn't start until I see your thread on the forum :worship2:

Archived