IGNORED

limited reactions - OTIB supporter

pillred

10 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

You can, if you really want to, use this link to pay.

However, please note that this will require your status to be changed manually and that may take some time.

If you use the link via the 'Store' tab at the top of the forum, your status will be updated automatically when payment is received.

Although the payment facility via that link is provided by PayPal, you do not have to 'use' PayPal to make your payment. Just follow the instructions and it will let you do so with your debit or credit card.

So the integrated, automated payment process is very much the recommended one to use.

Bunged you an Ayrton using the non-PayPal option.

12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Right. Where do you click to donate?

I was going to donate last time the request went out, but I got naughty-stepped for saying Thunder-something and then forgot.

Don't start that again, Rob. I got into proper trouble over 'thunder-gate' :ph34r:

I've just noticed, it's my 10 year anniversary on here come 24th Dec. Do I get a watch, or a certificate of some kind?

11 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Don't start that again, Rob. I got into proper trouble over 'thunder-gate' :ph34r:

I've just noticed, it's my 10 year anniversary on here come 24th Dec. Do I get a watch, or a certificate of some kind?

You get some free chips and a seat under the Dolman Stand to sit on and eat them! :fear:

28 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Get in line pal.. You are way down the pecking order. Cheaky rascal. 

16 hours ago, Juan Kerr said:

I had the same! Glad they are not just picking on me.

Not just you Juan - just you and PillRed! :)

Edit: Bu99er - just realised I am no longer purple, so it's me as well !!!  :shocking:

Archived