IGNORED

Manchester team news

myol'man

If true, then most will raising an eyebrow considering that we have an entire midfield that cost to buy what either of these two each get paid in a week. It not only outlines the absurd financial disparity there is in football, but it suggests that Manchester believe that we could do a job on them. 

Only serves to increase the amusement factor.

I can almost hear the chant about only eating picked herring, now

1 minute ago, Lord Northski said:

If true, then most will raising an eyebrow considering that we have an entire midfield that cost to buy what either of these two each get paid in a week. It not only outlines the absurd financial disparity there is in football, but it suggests that Manchester believe that we could do a job on them. 

Only serves to increase the amusement factor.

I can almost hear the chant about only eating picked herring, now

I don't think for a second that Jose thinks w will do a job on them - it's much more about those two players needing game time.

2 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Zlatan hasn’t played a full 90 minutes since he recovered from his injury and Pogba has just completed a 3 match suspension 

You’re kidding yourself if you think that makes them ‘reserves’ in anything but the most literal sense of the word. You’re talking about world class players. 

Smalling, Darmian, Blind, Herrera, Lingard, Martial, Rashford, Fellain, Matic, Young, Lukaku, Mkhitariyan and Mata all in the squad for the last two ties. 

Anyone expecting a team of kids is going to be in for a shock. 

28 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You’re kidding yourself if you think that makes them ‘reserves’ in anything but the most literal sense of the word. You’re talking about world class players. 

Smalling, Darmian, Blind, Herrera, Lingard, Martial, Rashford, Fellain, Matic, Young, Lukaku, Mkhitariyan and Mata all in the squad for the last two ties. 

Exactly

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

From an England point of view if only Smalling was world class,I hope he plays, accident waiting to happen!

• Admin
1 minute ago, MigratedRobin said:

We want to play and BEAT their best team. Anything else will be a small victory. But a draw and replay at Old Trafford would be sweet, no matter the result.

Extra time & penalties isn’t it? I thought there were no replays in the league cup.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

I am predicting something like this. Maybe Pogba in midfield for one of those two

Romero 
Tianzebe Lindel Rojo Shaw
          Fellaini. Herrera
   Lingard.  Mata.  Henrikh
                Zlatan

I'd rather they started Pogba than Fellaini.

I'm genuinely confident, and I'm a miserable bastard. 

Archived