Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
bcfcshorey

Camera in front of Singing Section.

It was one of our cameras. What with tunnel cam, programmes, QPR and Christmas, we’ve not had a chance to use it yet; but it’s our footage. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, AdamB said:

It was one of our cameras. What with tunnel cam, programmes, QPR and Christmas, we’ve not had a chance to use it yet; but it’s our footage. 

So does that mean there's a fan cam video of the Manchester game yet to be done?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bcfcshorey said:

Noticed there was someone filming the singing section (not the usual police filming) down pitchside.

Anyone know what it was for? Would love to see the celebrations. @AdamB?

A&S Police spotter cam:ph34r:

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Then down the right side of the screen there's several more links.

I've watched this dozens of times now and still fight back the tears everytime i watch it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AdamB said:

Can't wait.. it'll be be limbs of the year..

• Like 1

I swear in a few years time somebody will score a big goal, and everyone will just stand around with their iphones trying to film everyone celebrating...who are all just standing around with their iphones trying to do the same thing! Not to say I have not enjoyed the footage, but no way could I have filmed at that time.;

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I swear in a few years time somebody will score a big goal, and everyone will just stand around with their iphones trying to film everyone celebrating...who are all just standing around with their iphones trying to do the same thing! Not to say I have not enjoyed the footage, but no way could I have filmed at that time.;

I was thinking exactly the same. It will be me and you jumping around like idiots and 25,000 people pointing their phones at us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

I was thinking exactly the same. It will be me and you jumping around like idiots and 25,000 people pointing their phones at us. 

In a few years time I doubt I`ll be even capable of getting out of me seat let alone jump around. The old knees were suffering a bit after Wednesday with all the bouncing around!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

It’s the same at gigs/festivals. Everyone filming rather than enjoying. I hope artists start asking people to leave phones alone during gigs etc 

• Like 3

The only video I have from Wednesday is the last 20 seconds & the celebrstions at the final whistle.  Didn’t cross my mind before that point at all, we were too involved in just enjoying the game :city:

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

I've watched this dozens of times now and still fight back the tears everytime i watch it.

On ITV4 I've just watched "Escape to victory". That Pele bloke running at goal didn't look as impressive as Korey Smith!

• Haha 1

On 24/12/2017 at 19:56, redsontour said:

I’ll be honest, for some reason it’s even better in Spanish...

Scorchio!!

• Like 1