IGNORED

What a crosser!

Top Robin

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yes. Very good indeed... dare I say better than Joey! I suspect Duric would benefit massively from that delivery. 

Would be interesting to see Mags at left back, Joe out wide and also tucking into centre mid with Eliasson on the other flank. Potential for some great delivery there.

I’m pleased with the patience our fans are showing Eliasson. I think we’ve seen the fruits of allowing players some time with the likes of O’Dowda and Brownhill looking so good this year in their second season. Learning curve for our support.

8 minutes ago, Judda said:

Sometimes his more simple passes are a bit off though... gives it away too easily at times.

This has always been my issue with Mags - although he is definitely improving. 

When he is under pressure at the back with an opposition player bearing down on him (basically, doing his Day job) my heart is in my mouth!!

if he could sort his wastefulness out he would be a very useful player indeed. 

First three times he had the ball yesterday he gave it away or put it out of play. He doesn’t seem confident with the quick give and go football that we like to play from the back. However, he grew into the game and his crossing was excellent.

He seems to be a player who needs time to get in to a game before stepping up and can sometimes switch off, as seen for their first goal. I like him, but he’s probably one of our two or three weakest players at the moment, which is more an indication of the strength of our team rather than the weakness of Magnússon.

Those balls in were great,, but im really unsure about his place in the team,,, he seems liable to switch off at a key moment, in my opinion he was caught flatfooted for the red card incident v wolves. If that was bryan in that situation he would have been more aware of who was around him.

Archived