IGNORED

The Real Reason For Our Defeat

Port Said Red

I have a friend who is only able to make games on an occasional basis. When I am working away, he has my ticket midweek if it suits and he has also bought tickets for a couple of games.

So far he has been to Milwall, Burton, Leeds, Preston and yes, the detectives among you will have surmised, Wolves. 

A terrible record I think you will agree. 

Now, my wife is taking me into the Heineken lounge for my birthday, the weekend of the Norwich game and he is having my ticket. 

I have told him that this is his last chance to redeem himself, we win or he is never coming down again this season. Do you think I am being too harsh? :)

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I have a friend who is only able to make games on an occasional basis. When I am working away, he has my ticket midweek if it suits and he has also bought tickets for a couple of games.

So far he has been to Milwall, Burton, Leeds, Preston and yes, the detectives among you will have surmised, Wolves. 

Now, my wife is taking me into the Heineken lounge for my birthday, the weekend of the Norwich game and he is having my ticket. 

I have told him that this is his last chance to redeem himself, we win or he is never coming down again this season. Do you think I am being too harsh? :)

Let him have your ticket but go round the night before, slash his tyres and superglue his house and car doors shut.

That would be kinder than making him go to the mem.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Bury him under the patio mate , take no chances :laughcont:

Archived