IGNORED

What day will our first signing of the transfer window be confirmed?

LondonBristolian

What day will our first signing of the transfer window be confirmed?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Fun" quiz. 

Permanent or loan players count but not players for development squad. "Confirmed" means the day it gets announced on the website and social media. Have conflated weekends as you can only put a certain number of options and we never announce players on Sundays anyway. 

The winner or winners earn the right to feel smug for a maximum of twelve seconds, and to write a maximum of one post about how smug they feel. 

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

@LondonBristolian I love you. You’re one of my very favourite posters. But I think even you know that this is a rubbish quiz!

anyway... I call 6th or 7th, because it’s a bit like a buy one get one free. 

Yeah - I know it's rubbish. My aim is to start 2018 slow and let my posts get better and better as the year goes on...

January 10th.

Sergio Aguero is so impressed by our attacking flair and the way our fluid midfield leaves Phil Foden and Yaya Toure tied in knots that he enters the away dressing room on the night of the 9th.  The room falls silent as Sergio advances on a calm and resolute LJ.  Aguero stops, kneels, and reaches insides his thick navy puffa jacket and draws out a stack of papers.  Flint goes to stand and stop him but Bryan holds him back "Wait Aden...let's see what he does" he whispers.  The hush that follows is broken by a single tearing sound. In moments it is clear that Sergio has shredded his Man City contract in front of the entire squad.  He stands, he roars, he draws a knife...Flint begins to charge forward but before he can get there the great Argentine draws the blade across his own palm and signs his name in blood on LJ's iPad.

City announce the signing the next morning via a modestly worded press release and fun, blood soaked gif.

12 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

January 10th.

Sergio Aguero is so impressed by our attacking flair and the way our fluid midfield leaves Phil Foden and Yaya Toure tied in knots that he enters the away dressing room on the night of the 9th.  The room falls silent as Sergio advances on a calm and resolute LJ.  Aguero stops, kneels, and reaches insides his thick navy puffa jacket and draws out a stack of papers.  Flint goes to stand and stop him but Bryan holds him back "Wait Aden...let's see what he does" he whispers.  The hush that follows is broken by a single tearing sound. In moments it is clear that Sergio has shredded his Man City contract in front of the entire squad.  He stands, he roars, he draws a knife...Flint begins to charge forward but before he can get there the great Argentine draws the blade across his own palm and signs his name in blood on LJ's iPad.

City announce the signing the next morning via a modestly worded press release and fun, blood soaked gif.

What a ridiculous post !!  Everyone knows his Puffa is black and not navy :disapointed2se:

Archived