IGNORED

Automatic Promotion Out Of Reach

Ian M

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Punctuation pedant, perhaps, but that is absolutely atrocious! :facepalm:.

OK, perhaps I now need to point out the point of the point I was making regarding the points in the league table above.

That's why instead of just writing 'missing the point' about the point being missed I attempted to amalgamate two points ... 

ie: THE point & THE points in the league table, thus.... POINT 'S'   .

Thanks for pointing things out though :)  (in case you are missing the original point I was making (or trying to make) check out the league table at the top of the thread and the 'points' therein & you'll see.)

(now THIS is what I'd call an 'atrocious' post :) ....see what you've made me do now!)

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

OK, perhaps I now need to point out the point of the point I was making regarding the points in the league table above.

That's why instead of just writing 'missing the point' about the point being missed I attempted to amalgamate two points ... 

Thanks for pointing things out though :)  (in case you are missing the original point I was making (or trying to make) check out the league table at the top of the thread and the 'points' therein & you'll see.)

(now THIS is what I'd call an 'atrocious' post :) ....see what you've made me do now!)

That is a lot of points. 13 of them, well done for getting so many points.

5 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Thought you were Kilkenny in disguise.

Archived