IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

7 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Dave, surely a bar coded badge should be mailed out and then code read on arrival.. Takes a second.

The listed sheet is only for those who forget their badge.

I am amazed this is not done; i mean you have a reader at every turnstile why not hand held for the vip lounges?

They do have a barcode scanner on the wall which you have to present your ticket to but that is after you have been booked in. As I said fantastic all round in there just me being ulta critical really

8 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I understand that he waiting for RobboRed to arrive and the gif involves him tattooing "it's ******* official alright" on RR's forehead.

Point is EMB he's still not here..........and yesterday I got loads of flak for using the words speculation and OS.....

Certain posters were convinced he'd be signing because it said so in the French press and that the player had said he was coming on social media.......

Apologies are not necessary btw.      

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Point is EMB he's still not here..........and yesterday I got loads of flak for using the words speculation and OS.....

Certain posters were convinced he'd be signing because it said so in the French press and that the player had said he was coming on social media.......

Apologies are not necessary btw.      

You won't be disappointed then ginge.

20 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

No it’s a thread about when is a signing official.

Sir Humphrey Appleby is probably required to explain the vagaries of when things are either officially or unofficially official.

I think he would describe this particular example as the officiality of the unofficialness of this particular official notice is currently unofficial.

1 hour ago, Nuno Gomez said:

No it’s a thread about when is a signing official.

Not quite correct......

This thread is about a Frenchman so say joining us because of information obtained from the French press and the player himself claiming he was signing for us. Those  unreliable and flimsy sources convinced certain posters that it must be true........

It was gently pointed out that the only 100% source is the OS..........and a shite storm erupted......but that's typical otib.

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

Not sure why this couldn't have been announced today, assuming he passed the medical what more is there to do when its only a loan? Things would have been agreed otherwise he wouldn't be here in Bristol... 

To give as little time as possible for Skelator to jump onto FM18 and work out a plan to counter him on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, Negan said:

Not sure why this couldn't have been announced today, assuming he passed the medical what more is there to do when its only a loan? Things would have been agreed otherwise he wouldn't be here in Bristol... 

I've worked in marketing and it could be cynically spreading the announcements/media engagements out. Yesterday was about the game, today the afterglow of the game and the reaction to it, tomorrow the signing. Makes perfect sense.

1 minute ago, Saunders87 said:

Bit weird that he was there and still hasn’t been announced. How long after Elliason was spotted at the ground was he announced? 

Eliasson's agent was snapchatting down the waterfront and I think it was the day after.

Archived