IGNORED

Interesting debate other side of the severn

DT The Optimist

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I see you're another newbie......I've not noticed such an influx of new posters before.

Heres a free tip - if you want to express boredom use an emoticon........................  :sleeping:

Do you honestly think I need a tip from you....normally I would read your post and think what a dick.....after giving your post some thought and reading over them again I think I will stick with that.

Not a Newbie though I just don't think I need to give a opinion on every post as some of us have other things going on in  their lives

6 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

Seriously why is Robbored not banned? Derailers every thread he posts on, purposely irritates other forum members and does never contribute anything worthwhile?

You posted the same yesterday................:facepalm:

I asked you to think about why I've not been banned - you obviously haven't so I'll ask you again to think hard and long about why.

its obvious to me and probably just as obvious to the vast majority of otib users.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I asked you to think about why I've not been banned - you obviously haven't so I'll ask you again to think hard and long about why.

its obvious to me and probably just as obvious to the vast majority of otib users.

I hope it's nothing post count related..

6 hours ago, LeBleuRuge said:

Well if you bothered to read the whole story in the link you provided, it says the FA investigated the claims and their conclusion was that they were untrue. It also says Puncheon apologised to Warnock for making the allegations. Go on, click on the link and scroll down, rather than get excited about the headline....

46 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well if you bothered to read the whole story in the link you provided, it says the FA investigated the claims and their conclusion was that they were untrue. It also says Puncheon apologised to Warnock for making the allegations. Go on, click on the link and scroll down, rather than get excited about the headline....

Read it. Allegedly. 

Warnock in! 

31 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Put me on ignore then Tammy. 

Im confident that you won't be able to tho..........

I don't care for your posts, you don't wind me up, you're a novelty. I genuinely find it amusing how hungry you are for attention though, I just can't believe you haven't been banned.

6 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

I don't care for your posts, , I just can't believe you haven't been banned.

Like I said - put me on ignore

I haven't been banned because I adhere to the forum rules. It really is very simple but lost on you apparently.............

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Like I said - put me on ignore

I haven't been banned because I adhere to the forum rules. It really is very simple but lost on you apparently.............

But you don't though. You might not break the worst of them but you are repetitive and deliberately antagonistic on a low level. 

Death by a thousand cuts. 

2 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

But you don't though. You might not break the worst of them but you are repetitive and deliberately antagonistic on a low level. 

Death by a thousand cuts. 

My only "crime'" is the occasional outspoken view. 

This is a forum ffs.....a place for debate and discussion and if you don't like a particular view/opinion then you're free to debate it.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Is it because every village needs an idiot?

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

My only "crime'" is the occasional outspoken view. 

This is a forum ffs.....a place for debate and discussion and if you don't like a particular view/opinion then you're free to debate it.

Telling us of your non-interest does not add to debate, discussion, nor really is it an opinion, it's just apathy. We get it, and it's high time to drop it. 

It would be a shame for someone to put you on ignore for the sake of you occasionally - or 99% of the time a former player is mentioned - not furthering discussion. 

I loved Tomlin when he arrived on loan first of all. Whenever he got the ball on the edge of the box I anticipated some magic - not unlike Trundle when he was playing for Swansea (same physique too!!)

Sadly something went sour - that penalty miss did it for me and after that I believed his time was up. He has issues - officially it’s personal issues which mean he can’t move from Leicester and LJ said it was affecting his game. Of course on the various chat rooms it was stated that he had fallen out with LJ - as everything was being blamed on LJ at that time. 

Now it seems that even Warnock has been unable to tame him if these rumours are to be believed. 

Its always a good thing when our promotion rivals have a problem. Sad for him, but he’s his own worst enemy - as are many many talented footballers. 

A good bit of business for us - we’ll done City. 

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Telling us of your non-interest does not add to debate, discussion, nor really is it an opinion, it's just apathy. We get it, and it's high time to drop it. 

It would be a shame for someone to put you on ignore for the sake of you occasionally - or 99% of the time a former player is mentioned - not furthering discussion. 

I mention my lack of interest in certain threads  because I'm interested in why certain topics are given page space.....

Former players for example. So what? is my take. They're gone and that's it but some others are still fascinated by how they're doing wherever they went. My question is why? but I never get a reply.

Same with the recent Cardiff/Tomlin thread - why? Does anyone think that on the Cardiff forums that they talk about what's going on at AG? Of course not. Now when we're playing them thats obviously a different matter.

Im not interested in the overlong Gas "dustbin" thread which is why I'm not posted on it. To me the Rovers are just another football club but some others they really matter. It's not as if they're serious rivals.......

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I mention my lack of interest in certain threads  because I'm interested in why certain topics are given page space.....

Former players for example. So what? is my take. They're gone and that's it but some others are still fascinated by how they're doing wherever they went. My question is why? but I never get a reply.

Same with the recent Cardiff/Tomlin thread - why? Does anyone think that on the Cardiff forums that they talk about what's going on at AG? Of course not. Now when we're playing them thats obviously a different matter.

Im not interested in the overlong Gas "dustbin" thread which is why I'm not posted on it. To me the Rovers are just another football club but some others they really matter. It's not as if they're serious rivals.......

So to show a lack of interest in a topic, you will bump it to the top of the page, ensuring it gets more views that it might have done.

And, courtesy of your utterly idiotic rationale, it then gets more posts by people pointing out to you how brainless your idea was, which in turn leads to more views and more posts- particularly as you cannot help but to respond and you then continue to bump the thread, purely for the sake of feeding your ego on attention.

Robboredlogic seems quite similar to Gaslogic.

44 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why?

As some people have an interest in the wider football world. 

Just as you don’t, it doesn’t mean you have to keep blabbering on about it. You either put yourself in a much higher standing on here than you think, or your purposely doing it to troll people. It adds nothing to debates which apprently you crave. 

52 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It is very easy to see why some might be interested in Tomlin. He came here, following a loan, to much fanfare and was probably are biggest name marquee signing to date - though I'll concede David James.

Tomlin performed awfully for us permanently. Now Tomlin appears to be doing a disappearing act. It's worth reviewing were we the problem, was he the problem, is it just him, are there any parallels. Basically, it gives us a chance to compare how a player develops here and is used here v elsewhere. Does another club get more/less out of them, why? It's simple analytics, and frankly I hope the club keep tabs on other players too, to learn lessons or affirm policies. 

So to answer your question, I am always interested in how a former player gets on because it gives anecdotal evidence of what we get right and what we get wrong. In Tomlin's case seems what we got wrong was thinking a leopard changes his spots.

One thing I don't get Robbo is you stated you don't care, and you don't get why people care and even to date no-one has answered why they care, yet still you started following this thread- getting notified of ALL replies - 15 minutes after it was created. 

Archived