IGNORED

One for the geriatric hooligans

Bristol Rob

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

At least 100 Chelsea at a game I was at with my dad too. In fact at one point the gasheads were chased out of the gates and the stewards shut them out, leaving the Chelsea fans waving to their mates at the other end of the ground. :).

And yes I was a "gurt 'ted" stood at the front with my dad laughing.

They seem to get locked out a lot!

"There will be plenty of the old faces that once struck terror back in the day and the event is open to anyone who stood on the tote & saw/participated when other clubs tried to get onto that hallowed old end". 

1; I can't remember being terrorised by Tote Enders and

2; 1968(?) Arsenal (FA Cup game) walked in. If no one else ever took it; there's quite a few who shared that end at least 50/50.

6 minutes ago, shelts said:

My mum stood on the Tote and just had banta with the blue few . It never used to be always nasty. Did the City ever take it?

I saw City take it in about 1981.

City cut the chain of the metal gates with bolt cutters the night before the match.

At about 2.55pm about 40 or 50 City stormed in, the Sags all ran like little ants to a safer area of the Tote, only returning when the old bill arrived.

All the usual suspects at their last reunion.

Pervy Pete, Toothless Tone, Frankie Six-Fingers, Freddy Flat-Cap, Old Grumpy Lockleaze and the rest. God bless 'em!

All looking pretty p*ssed off after Wael announced "the drinks are on me !"

......and then proceeded to give everyone a glass of tap water.

image.png.195459192c810bd723667a5135d15a2b.png

2 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

City cut the chain of the metal gates with bolt cutters the night before the match.

At about 2.55pm about 40 or 50 City stormed in, the Sags all ran like little ants to a safer area of the Tote, only returning when the old bill arrived.

As mentioned in Paul Lumber’s book. True story as well. RIP, he who arranged it.

81 onwards Bristol City ran the show in Bristol on most cases, saw some Gas take it to us on one game but that was only because they picked on young uns. Read PLs book if you want his view.

7 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

As mentioned in Paul Lumber’s book. True story as well. RIP, he who arranged it.

81 onwards Bristol City ran the show in Bristol on most cases, saw some Gas take it to us on one game but that was only because they picked on young uns. Read PLs book if you want his view.

You must be a young'un................. we ran the show from the 60's onward (ever since there was a show to be run)

22 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

Quite a few City stood on the Tote too but that was purely to give them a good hiding.

My rattle fell to pieces in the front of the Tote end,  after we scored against them in a Gloucester Cup Final,  the pieces ended up in the flower bed that they had planted behind the goal. Happy Days!

14 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

There were already about 100+ of us in there,we had forged tickets,and the locks had been replace,so the lads outside had to climb over the gates to get in.

15 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

Most of us who got in had tickets

Archived