IGNORED

Baldwin

Ivorguy

Having watched him for the Under-23s on many occasions, he's never going to make it at anything above League Two IMO. He's too clumsy and error prone. Just making up the numbers in the development squad.

Hopefully I'm wrong and he develops into a capable player but just can't see it.

19 minutes ago, westred1 said:

Having watched him for the Under-23s on many occasions, he's never going to make it at anything above League Two IMO. He's too clumsy and error prone. Just making up the numbers in the development squad.

Hopefully I'm wrong and he develops into a capable player but just can't see it.

When did Mags play for the under 23’s...?

Oh sorry, you are talking about Baldwin..! 

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

Wow......seems Mags is clearly on your radar at the moment. Pretty unhealthy and unhelpful if you ask me

It was a joke..! FFS!

Although, no, I don’t think he’s good enough for us. As he keeps proving. 

Nice guy though and a good throw..! 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It was a joke..! FFS!

Although, no, I don’t think he’s good enough for us. As he keeps proving. 

Nice guy though and a good throw..! 

You don't rate him, fine.....it just appears you are 'shoehorning' Mags jokes into every thread.

4 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

You don't rate him, fine.....it just appears you are 'shoehorning' Mags jokes into every thread.

Am I..? Sorry. 

Maybe his giving needless goals away is bothering me more than I’d realised..! 

I shall try to refrain from adding any more. 

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Am I..? Sorry. 

Maybe his giving needless goals away is bothering me more than I’d realised..! 

I shall try to refrain from adding any more. 

Yea, it's been that bad the MODs are thinking of creating a Mags Dustbin thread...... ;) 

2 hours ago, westred1 said:

You’d better let LJ and the other coaches know then m8 before we waste anymore time on his development. 

4 hours ago, westred1 said:

I've seen him a couple of times and he did most of what was asked on the day. I appreciate your initial view of him but have learnt over the years that watching young developing talent at Reserve / under 23 level may not show them in the best light. That's because they have players all around them on both sides who are at roughly the same level and this can make it difficult to get a good idea of how individuals would perform with first teamers alongside. 

I suspect that Plavotic may be the most advanced ofour Academy defenders but for the bench if Lloyd Kelly is picked, that would give two left footers whereas Baldwin will balance that being right footed. 

Archived