IGNORED

Leeds not won since boxing day, and worse form team.

Never to the dark side

10 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Stand by for our first away win since the trip to sheffield united on 8th December

not won at Leeds since our last season in the top flight

We all fear those sorts of statements.

Tell me how bad Sunderland's form was before their visit to Ashton Gate.

We are in a league where anyone can beat anyone , form means nothing . 

The over riding factor needed to get a result in the Championship is application.

Turn up thinking it will be easy you will get nothing .

Put in a shift and get a bit of luck you win or get a point . 

21 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Stand by for our first away win since the trip to sheffield united on 8th December

not won at Leeds since our last season in the top flight

and we have won just once since Boxing day, so almost as bad form!  Add to that LJs stubbornness and favouritism that was so evident in last seasons awful run coming back to haunt us (e.g. likely to yet again play a midfielder RB, instead of picking Mags to start CB and leaving BW at RB and likely to pick a bang out-of-form Pato to start again despite the fact he has contributed nothing in his last 3 appearances) and I rather suspect it's Leeds fans eying us as the ideal team to play to get out of their bad run!

17 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

and we have won just once since Boxing day, so almost as bad form!  Add to that LJs stubbornness and favouritism that was so evident in last seasons awful run coming back to haunt us (e.g. likely to yet again play a midfielder RB, instead of picking Mags to start CB and leaving BW at RB and likely to pick a bang out-of-form Pato to start again despite the fact he has contributed nothing in his last 3 appearances) and I rather suspect it's Leeds fans eying us as the ideal team to play to get out of their bad run!

Last season, as soon as Paterson hit bad form he dropped him. He's been bad for a few games now, doubt he'll start Saturday but we'll see.

Sort of worrying that this happened last year with him & it's happening again. Hopefully he ends as strongly as he did last season.

These shouts for Magnússon have me slightly confused. He's a liability and it's not surprising to see why Johnson doesn't trust him. 

50 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I don’t think realising that Hörður and Flint together is a recipe for disaster is favouritism. Realism maybe. The only reason a midfielder is at RB is because of the suspension for Baker, which no one could have planned for, and luckily is almost over. 

Don't worry, I'm betting on Leeds to win - guarantees that we will take at least a point.

For latest confirmation, I placed an acca on the weekend.  This is what happened.

Barcelona to beat Getafe - 0-0 draw

Fulham to beat Bolton - 1-1 draw

Blackburn to beat Oldham - 2-2 draw

Man Utd to beat Newcastle - lost 1-0.

The evidence is there, when I bet on a team, they never win!

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

Villa were on a dodgy run when they played us but have won every game since then.

Let's hope Leeds are absolutely spannered then, missing several key players through injury, stick their centre-half up front at 0:2 to us leaving themselves a bit open at the back, and that that centre-half misses a stonewall sitter at 0:2 when their 4th choice forward who hasn't scored for months gets in his bloody way!

5 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

We never win there and their new manager bound to win his first home game. 

Seems by far the likeliest scenario.

However even in our current run of poor form we got a point against the odds at Derby.

I’ll be delighted with another draw.

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Since we got promoted back to the championship we've been breaking all our traditional bogeys, so why not Leeds. 

It's possible but I think what I said will happen is pretty likely sadly.

ill be there hoping for the best...

Not quite all bogeys gone though. Preston record awful which has continued. Usual loss at Birmingham. Still no win at QPR. 

Archived