IGNORED

TV now (1.45pm)

22A

Mr Wael has said if you invest in a British football club, due to regulations your investment is protected. He then decided to look for a suitable British club. Those in the Premiership and Championship were all too expensive, so he looked lower down for a club with a definite fan base.

7 minutes ago, 22A said:

Mr Wael has said if you invest in a British football club, due to regulations your investment is protected. He then decided to look for a suitable British club. Those in the Premiership and Championship were all too expensive, so he looked lower down for a club with a definite fan base.

They're definitely too expensive when you don't really have much money. 

He's now been questioned about the 2022 World Cup being held in Qatar. "This will be a good thing for spectators as all games will be played in the city of Doha and fans will be able to watch three games each day. No need to worry about heat as the tournament will be staged in November and December with the final on December 22nd".

I hadn't heard that before. Will the European clubs want / allow their top players to disappear for a month in mid season?

As for the why watching question; courtesy of my satellite dish I watch a lot of foreign English language news programmes. Complete contrast between Fox News and CNN. Al Jazeera has a distinct anti Israel slant to it's reporting. The Turkish news (Sky 519) is more biased to their leader than North Korea's would be. I caught the RT interview by chance whilst going through the channels.

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

He's now been questioned about the 2022 World Cup being held in Qatar. "This will be a good thing for spectators as all games will be played in the city of Doha and fans will be able to watch three games each day. No need to worry about heat as the tournament will be staged in November and December with the final on December 22nd".

I hadn't heard that before. Will the European clubs want / allow their top players to disappear for a month in mid season?

As for the why watching question; courtesy of my satellite dish I watch a lot of foreign English language news programmes. Complete contrast between Fox News and CNN. Al Jazeera has a distinct anti Israel slant to it's reporting. The Turkish news (Sky 519) is more biased to their leader than North Korea's would be. I caught the RT interview by chance whilst going through the channels.

All that mess caused by a few brown envelopes. 

Archived