IGNORED

Reading v Sheff Utd

Bryans Left Peg

11 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Im just amazed we stayed in the top 6 as long as we did considering how poor weve been since Christmas

We dont deserve top 6

The fact we're still in it sort of implies that we do deserve it, surely?

If we don't deserve it, neither do the teams below us for not capitalising on our poor form.

21 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Im just amazed we stayed in the top 6 as long as we did considering how poor weve been since Christmas

We dont deserve top 6

Sadly I agree, none of us expected this season to be up there in the mix, but now we all want it, me included, come on boys show us you want it too

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

We dont deserve top 6

Forget staying in the top  6, at the start of the season how many would have been amazed if we got into the top 6?

I am sure it has been discussed already but for those who did not; would that not be the lowest attendance at a Reading home league match since they were promoted to the Championship way back when? I would venture that 6,700 is their lowest attendance for a couple of decades. What has gone so wrong there I wonder?

3 hours ago, havanatopia said:

I am sure it has been discussed already but for those who did not; would that not be the lowest attendance at a Reading home league match since they were promoted to the Championship way back when? I would venture that 6,700 is their lowest attendance for a couple of decades. What has gone so wrong there I wonder?

Because they are who they are. Same as Bournemouth, Brighton et al. 

A few years in the prem doesn' change that. 

8 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

We dont deserve top 6

We’ve gone to pieces and bottled it. Personally I can’t see us going on a winning run, a mid table finish at best. 

Archived