IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Head Injury

redordead1

2 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

Any news on JB? Feared he was out cold at one stage and went off with one hell of an egg on the side of his head.

He seemed to be targetted by Wednesday from the off, the first tackle on him, had him limping and he got very upset with Nuhiu as well which is unlike Joe.

16 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

He seemed to be targetted by Wednesday from the off, the first tackle on him, had him limping and he got very upset with Nuhiu as well which is unlike Joe.

Nuhiu looked like Oddbod from Carry on Screaming with the movement of a  slug with wheel clamps.

32 minutes ago, RedM said:

He came out afterwards with a headband covering it. Someone asked him for a photo and he apologised and said he had to dash off to hospital. Left with a lady, possibly his Mum. 

I`ve got an image in my head now of a Beano-style cartoon of Joe sat in A&E with his kit on and his mum in curlers and a headscarf sat next to him.

He may or may not have a saucepan on his head.

36 minutes ago, RedM said:

He came out afterwards with a headband covering it. Someone asked him for a photo and he apologised and said he had to dash off to hospital. Left with a lady, possibly his Mum. 

'Mum I think I need to go to the hospital...'

'oh don't be silly its just a bump'

1 hour ago, Red Army 87 said:

Doesn’t that automatically rule him out of Tuesday? Sure there is a rule about head injuries and recovery time before playing again.

Concussion yes. 

Assuming this isnt classed as such then he’ll be fine ( bar looking like the elephant man!). 

Archived