IGNORED

190 tickets sold for Preston

Robin 101

2 hours ago, Gifford said:

I think the point is that a lot of the clubs are bunched together. Maybe not be able to make it in these times with traffic but Derby, Burton, Forest, Wednesday, Sheffield Utd, Barnsley aren't a million miles away from each other.

Throw Leicester and the midlands clubs into the mix as well . 

Brum is an hours drive from Nottingham.

33 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

First City game I have missed at Deepdale in 20 odd years and purely circumstantial as I am in Oxford until 5pm unfortunately.

You could get there for the second half, what’s wrong with you..?!

4 minutes ago, raefil said:

200 or 2000 Bristol City fans are always welcome at deepdale. Decent bunch and trips to Ashton Gate are always good for us too.

Safe travels to all coming up here.

Thank you Sir, a draw would be a good result for us tonight. Im going with a desmond scoreline tonight, i have stuck a five spot on it. 

I have to admit it’s too far to travel for me in the week on a school night. 

I suppose I could physically do it - 3 hours from Swindon to Preston - leaving work at 4pm and getting there at 7 - assuming parking is ok (it was the last time I was at Deepdale) then it would be about 1am if I managed to drive straight home afterwards then back to work for 8am and straight into meetings.........

Sorry - I made a decision not to go. Call me a part-time fan if you want but I’m being truthful. 

Absolute respect to those who do go though - and I will be cheering us on whilst tuning in on the various media options available. 

Archived