IGNORED

Milan Djuric the return of the Beast from the East

Maldini

56 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I’m aware it’s a picture from a few months ago, but gaining much noticeable muscle and strength takes a lot longer than a few months. Especially when you factor in that players are basically endurance athletes now.

Definitely bulked up during his time on the sidelines IMO, but if you disagree, we'll agree to differ.

Image result for milan djuric

On 3/22/2018 at 07:19, Major Isewater said:

I'm short for a tall man .

If you were to visit some of the same web sites as what I do,  you would be offered products from innumerable vendors that apparently could help with your 'small' problem... 

On 3/21/2018 at 12:50, bristolcitysweden said:

He is tall. That's it. Not the shit football I like to watch. I'm willing to pay 20 pence for a long ball in to the box and some tall donkey stoping it home. It's shit and it's not the beauty of the game.   

You are not just completely bonkers on everything but very wrong on this count Swede.  A bit of old fashioned wing play,  followed by a whipped in cross and a bullet header into the net is my favourite kind of goal.  I cite Wayne Allison's goal from Martin Scott's cross in the abandoned game Vs Liverpool back in '94, and Mike McIndo's header from Sproule's cross Vs Sheff Utd in 2007 as just 2 examples of this emphatic type of move and finish.  Look them up on YouTube,  I can't be bothered,  consider it homework as punishment for your wrongness.  And you would have preferred we hadn't scored on Saturday?!!!! 

25 minutes ago, ukneil said:

You are not just completely bonkers on everything but very wrong on this count Swede.  A bit of old fashioned wing play,  followed by a whipped in cross and a bullet header into the net is my favourite kind of goal.  I cite Wayne Allison's goal from Martin Scott's cross in the abandoned game Vs Liverpool back in '94, and Mike McIndo's header from Sproule's cross Vs Sheff Utd in 2007 as just 2 examples of this emphatic type of move and finish.  Look them up on YouTube,  I can't be bothered,  consider it homework as punishment for your wrongness.  And you would have preferred we hadn't scored on Saturday?!!!! 

Gary Marshall ( I think) cross, Trevor Morgan header (back from where it came from!), probably the best headed goal I’ve seen at the Gate....v Chester.

Later in the game Waughie pulled off a fantastic wrong handed save to preserve a 1-0 victory.

1 hour ago, Scrumpty said:

I do love a good cross and a towering header. Perhaps my love affair started with the big cheese nodding home Whitehead's cross at the Arsenal

I still love watching Wilbs’ goal on the opening day of double winning season, at Sheffield. 

Fantastic wing play by Little and a classic, emphatic header from Wilbs. Both on their debut! 

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I still love watching Wilbs’ goal on the opening day of double winning season, at Sheffield. 

Fantastic wing play by Little and a classic, emphatic header from Wilbs. Both on their debut! 

Yep, generated a lot of power into that header.  A simple moment where most of us realised he was going to be an astute signing. 

Archived