IGNORED

Charlton Fans' Respect Of Our Performance Tonight..

SimplyRed

This link was posted by SCR in the "Charlton Fans Confident" thread, but I think it deserves a thread all of its own because of the tributes by Charlton fans to our performance.

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments...p;page=1#Item_0

If you missed it on the previous thread, check it out now.

My favorite bit:

"I thought their No 11 was outstanding (McIndoe?)"

"I thought the same. Then I started to wonder, is he really that good or does he just stand out more because of those orange boots? Then Sinclair came on in the same brightly coloured boots and I realised that McIndoe really was that good. "

Read every single post on that link and did not see ONE negative comment.

They were all extremely polite and complimentary, and to be quite honest it almost brought a tear to my eye to see FANS, especially of another team, recognising and praising our team.

A bit of a contrast to the Palarse forums after our game at home...

This link was posted by SCR in the "Charlton Fans Confident" thread, but I think it deserves a thread all of its own because of the tributes by Charlton fans to our performance.

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments...p;page=1#Item_0

If you missed it on the previous thread, check it out now.

Great read.

Can you forward that on Seend to;

ashtonyate@ihaventgotafekincluewhatimonabout.co.uk :innocent06:

Must admit i chuckled to.

You wont see him on this board anymore this season I'm sure of it mucker

The only thing missing from their forum, to truly get under AY's skin, was wholesome praise of Trundle - now that would have P****d him off.

When was the last time anyone heard anything from him?

I liked this coment from their forums

'they were the best team we've played at home all season and consistantly caused us problems with their passing, the little fella in the middle with the orange boots was having a field day.

we did o.k in the first half but then god knows what was in their tea at half time.....'

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest Eamer

Always good to hear from opposite fans that they think we're a good side and aren't just going to fall away like people still seem to think. Still top of the league, three points at Leicester next game then ;)

My favourite quote:

"last night Bristol City 2nd Half performance was the best 45 minutes of football produced by a visiting team at the Valley this season. The fact that we managed to even get a draw out of last night is quite a relief".

This from a fan of a team that were in the Premier League VERY recently

My favourite quote:

"last night Bristol City 2nd Half performance was the best 45 minutes of football produced by a visiting team at the Valley this season. The fact that we managed to even get a draw out of last night is quite a relief".

This from a fan of a team that were in the Premier League VERY recently

Everything said is not over the time, it's a fair assumption about how we played. Particularly the second half.

We pass the ball around with confidence, we have finally replaced Enoch with a man who is equally as big but has control and the ability to win headers.

To go to a team of the quality of Charlton and in my opinion be the better side for much of it, just shows how far we've come.

Now we've got to turn out minds to Hollowhead.

Archived