IGNORED

Stoke Idiots........

Dolman Block B

Have got wind that the team are staying at Clayton lodge the night before the big game.

Just read their reactions....total t@ssers

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards27.com/inde...mp;thread=20398

406.jpg

BraveSirRobin of that forum did state: "I would go too but I have a life." :clapping:

Arny, look what I picked up from their message board :tounge: .....

gifvidaguerra9nala5.gif

406.jpg

BraveSirRobin of that forum did state: "I would go too but I have a life." :clapping:

Arny, look what I picked up from their message board :tounge: .....

gifvidaguerra9nala5.gif

I would have thought if they had any intentions to do that they would have kept very quiet, oh hello adolf, winston here, just to let you know the lads will be over tomorrow causing a bit of noise in normandy

Agree wholeheatedly.

But I do kinda like the expression "you can bet your b***ocks to a barn dance" !

How exactly does one collect on such a bet ... ? If we take one of them up on it, then if they don't win, we get his testicles to display in the trophy cabinet at Ashton Gate, but if they DO win then all we have to do is treat them to a knees-up. Worth a punt ?

Have got wind that the team are staying at Clayton lodge the night before the big game.

HaHa their posts did make me chuckle, they seem very worried to consider doing that! Besides their mums and dads wouldn't let them out that late since the average age of the posters are about 10 years old

HaHa their posts did make me chuckle, they seem very worried to consider doing that! Besides their mums and dads wouldn't let them out that late since the average age of the posters are about 10 years old

I get the idea they're a little older than 10 to appreciate the girlie below....bleedin 'ell... :tounge:

gifvidaguerra9nala5.gif

I have such a hatred for that horrible club

i would love to turn them and their awful long ball, dirty, cheating team over

I can't believe they are knocking our city compared to stoke - didnt stoke get voted the worse city in england to live in......

come on lads lets get those priceless 3 points saturday

Be assured, not all us Stoke fans are like that! I wouldn't dream of going up there at 2/3am, I'll still be out then and the only place iwanna go after is to my bed..... ready for another day on the ale sat. Most in the post are having a laugh.... then comes the clown who says does anyone fancy it. Clayton Lodge a strange choice by the way, most away teams stop at the 5 star moat house near the city centre

Stoke is one of the dullest places on earth - it matches their DULL DULL DULL Pullis inspired predictable Football. on a par with Reading i might add (citywise, not football)

Stoke on Trent is dripping with social parasites and wannabe gangsters, a typical evening for these W*****s is 5h1tting ina bus shelter and eating a stolen McDonalds, then back home to beat up their mum.

So, how gay - they are taking their stolen cars up to keep our players awake? fine, lets go up there with stingers and give them all flat tyres! better still, L96A1 sniper rifles.

Got to be honest, but why are the players travelling up tomorrow night for a 5.20pm kick off on the Saturday? :dunno:

They could easily set off about 10am, stop and a hotel for a brunch sort of thing then to the game. Why they have to stay over is beyond me really.

Got to be honest, but why are the players travelling up tomorrow night for a 5.20pm kick off on the Saturday? :dunno:

They could easily set off about 10am, stop and a hotel for a brunch sort of thing then to the game. Why they have to stay over is beyond me really.

Could it be just a cunning ploy to shake off the paparazzi?

Archived