IGNORED

Stoke Idiots........

Dolman Block B

Got to be honest, but why are the players travelling up tomorrow night for a 5.20pm kick off on the Saturday? :dunno:

They could easily set off about 10am, stop and a hotel for a brunch sort of thing then to the game. Why they have to stay over is beyond me really.

Probably to allow time for a light morning training session before the game.

Probably to allow time for a light morning training session before the game.

I'd rather they had a bloody good session tomorrow, a good nights rest and leisurely drive up on Saturday morning myself. They'd be in a damn sight better frame of mind for it than if these prats do the hotel over at 3am.

Reminds me of the Welsh scum on the eve of thier play-off final against QPR a few years ago. Cheating bastards.

Guest MaloneFM

I don't take any of it seriously and neither should any of you. Its a 5:00 kick off why the hell would anyone be staying overnight?

They are also posting what they are planning to do. Hardly 9/11 stuff is it?

Guest MaloneFM
5.20 actually old chap

One has to arrive at 5:00 Arnold to get the best seat in the gantry or one if the fat buggers from the BBC will claim it.

Lovely Gobbers aint she. But no chance of being a Stokie. Whers the eye in the centre of her forehead :innocent06:

It reminds me of the film '300 Spartans' where the inbreeds hold beautiful young girls captive for their pleasure. Perhaps the Stokie inbreeds be holding her captive ???!!! :noexpression: ....

gifvidaguerra9nala5.gif

They are also posting what they are planning to do. Hardly 9/11 stuff is it?

It dosen't have to be does it? we're talking about a chav stokie running in to the reception and setting of a fire alarm, or someone calling from a pay phone making empty threats. Hardly rocket science but both will have the desired effect!

Frankly I find some of your comments extremely stereotypical. Tarring us all from stoke with the same brush is not politically correct is it. Yes, we have some idiots round here, but my dad is from Bristol (sitting with you lot funnily enough!!) and we have family in St Annes still and its not exactly paradise is it? Nothing will come of the idle crap these young chavs are posting. Like one of you said it will be past there bedtimes.... some of the folk that use our message boards talk the talk but don't walk the walk. When we played newcastle in the cup certain users were threatening to do the same to the newcastle hotel, to brick the coaches, to attack anything in black and white... and what happened on the day of the game??? Absolutely nothing. I hope those of you travelling up to Stoke have a safe journey up here. If you are planning on stopping for a beer I would advise you to come off the M6 at junction 14 and head for stafford or stone because you will struggle to get a beer in Stoke.. and apparently the harvester which admits away fans is going to be shut because of the idiots from both clubs making their threats. I hope to see you all in the premiershp next year!!

If you are planning on stopping for a beer I would advise you to come off the M6 at junction 14 and head for stafford or stone because you will struggle to get a beer in Stoke.

It's quite incredible and very sad that we'll now struggle to get a beer in Stoke. Stoke used to have an enormous amount of pubs. Our country is changing fast - and for the worst..........

Pub Closures 'Threaten UK's Social Life'

Pubs are closing down at a rate of nearly four a day because of poor sales and the effect of the smoking ban, the organisation which represents the industry has warned.

Last year, 1,409 pubs shut their doors, according to the British Beer & Pub Association.

The number was up on previous years with 216 closures in 2006 - four a week - and 102 in 2005 - two a week.

Source: http://www.ananova.com/business/story/sm_2753129.html?menu=

I take it its a gas head posting to describe AG as a Shitpit! FOOL

There is a long debate on the Rovers forum about it saying that if this was Rovers at Stoke tomorrow with a sniff of the Premier League they would have sold their allocation twce over, which is probably right. And its City that are meant to be the bigger club!

hahaha yeah rovers must be the bigger club as they will "take more to stoke"

If thats true.... one question to the gasheads who claim this...?

How come you can't sell you're own shitty ground... and i don't mean by a few... by ###### lots!!!!

Got to be honest, but why are the players travelling up tomorrow night for a 5.20pm kick off on the Saturday? :dunno:

They could easily set off about 10am, stop and a hotel for a brunch sort of thing then to the game. Why they have to stay over is beyond me really.

I was thinking exactly the same, its Stoke not Carlisle.

Just read through those Stoke posts! With fans like that, they do not deserve to win anything!

Bunch of *****s

SCUM = Stoke City; ugly munters.

SCRABBLE = Stoke City really are bloody boring like Everton.

SCRUFF = Stoke City rarely use flowing football.

best of all; SCAB = Stoke City are ba##'@@ds

Hey; there's a chant for tomorrow "SCAB, SCAB, SCAB"

Any other acronyms please?

Have got wind that the team are staying at Clayton lodge the night before the big game.

Just read their reactions....total t@ssers

Remember Cardiff away 1972 or 73? Cardiff fans surrounded and attacked the City team bus. Keith Fear stated afterwards he had never felt so scared in his life. Just when it was turning really nasty the City fans arrived, saw what was happening and charged and all those hard Cardiff fans legged it!

Then again if all those Stokies intend hanging round the hotel car park tonight.... Notify Staffs Constab there is an illegal rave happening in that area tonight with unlicensed discos, drug dealing, untaxed cars etc. That will prob make them take more action than the mere threat of trouble.

hahahahaha 3pts easy easy easy

Listen fellow. You come on here, full of beans aving beaten our boys.....no problem with that.

Your style of football is f kin drab.

No one likes watching it, and if you do go up, I'm off up Ladbrokes, £200 you,ll be down by March.

Your manager is ONE DAMP SQUID, his footballing career has been "whoosh" it here "whoosh" it there.

Your lucky the board has backed his judgement, and allowed loan signings, which will probably see you promoted.

But you aint no bigger club than us, thats a dead cert, and you could become the laughing stock of the Premier League.

So, enjoy yer moment, but don't gloat!!!!

I'm sure us City fans will love to air our feelings to Boothendboy, when your Premier League embarrasment is stuck in your face!!!!!

Archived