IGNORED

Coventry Score?

DavidNoble

I thinkit will be a tough game and on paper they should beat us but i think we could sneak a win.

I think:

Coventry 1 - 3 Bristol City

Misud (5) Maynard (11), Johnson(87), McIndoe(89)

We will get the last two goals after a few rounds of passionate 'WE ALWAYS BELIEEVVVEEEEEE's :D

Play as we did first half against Derby we will win,play like we did second half we will loose.

A draw would be a good result and win fab I'm going for a score draw.

I think a draw will be a great result away at Cov. I have a sneaky feeling Cov will be right up there (or there abouts) come the end of the season. With the reshuffle in defense, debate about the keeper and a lack of creativity in midfield we by no means have a settled side. Having said that if they play as well as they did in the 1st half v Derby and convert the chances then they can beat anyone, but talk of a big win is dreaming!

I think the win on Saturday was IMO even better than last seasons 3 - 0 win and was a credit to the players and management. I had a bad feeling (as seen in my post above on friday) that we might slip up and my quote "talk of a big win is dreaming" is very Alan Hanson! I think a good win tonight against Crewe will motor us inito Saturdays game, which IMO is definately winable, although will be a bit closer than v Cov

Archived